cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying ๐Ÿ™‚

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

@itsfi I really don't know how that's justifiable! I had to get a few more of those masks ๐Ÿ˜‰

Oh my goodness @lmaster. Donโ€™t let her browse the Tom Ford fragrances๐Ÿ™„

Right! @eshoe  ๐Ÿ˜‚

Empties - The Sheet Mask Edition. These are from the last week of January to the middle of February. Iโ€™m still getting used to keeping my sheet masks packages, so there are probably a few missing.

In the words of the fabulous @scott1201, these are "I love you forever!" sheet masks!

IMG_4835.JPG

These fall in the "This could be love" category - these are great sheet masks but don't necessarily rise to the level of "I love you forever!"

IMG_4830.JPG

"I like you a lot."

IMG_4825.JPG

"Let's be friends." These are good, solid masks.

IMG_4838.JPG

"It's not you, it's me." - This one is just "meh".

IMG_4843.JPG

Love your empties @itsfi ... but now I have a bit of anxiety about separating mine into categories... I have such commitment issues.... lol they may all end up in the last "it's not me, it's you" category! lol

Oh @missjeanie, no anxiety. Sorry. I have a lot of sheet masks and categorizing them helps me to know which ones are ones I like best and to definitely repurchase, when it comes time for that. ๐Ÿ˜† Otherwise, there would be a ton of masks in the like or maybe categories. Itโ€™s a way to help me differentiate between good and great mask and hopefully to not repurchase so many masks. ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ 

lol @itsfi no no... it's all good... I just know that I'm going to need to do the same thing and it's going to be hard! lol

Itโ€™s so hard because (thankfully) there are a lot of good masks out there! But you can dooo it @missjeanie! ๐Ÿ˜Š

A weekish worth of home empties + a 3 day work trip

Travel emptiesTravel empties

Sheet mask emptiesSheet mask empties

Everything else emptiesEverything else empties

The only dud was the Clarins lip I decluttered. Most everything else is a repurchase and I enjoyed the sheet masks

Lots of sheet masks here @scott1201; you're on a roll with keeping up with your masking!! Any favorite sheet masks of the ones in this group?

@scott1201  Can I ask what it was about the Clarins lip oil that you didn't like?  A friend of mine loves hers and almost had me convinced I needed to try it, I'm curious what the downside was for you?

Awesome empties! Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Best,

Rebecca

looks like some great masks! @scott1201

looks like some great masks! @scott1201

Empties from part of December,January and part of February.
Loves
IMG_7823[1].JPG

Likes-The Nars mascara seemed to be dried out when I opened it so i just put it in the picture with likes.I used it a few times but really couldn't tell what I thought of it.

IMG_7824[1].JPG

Not for me
IMG_7825[1].JPG

@Seymore3 Where are you finding the Karuna masks? Since Sephora and Ulta stopped carrying them, I havenโ€™t been able to find my favorite Hydrating+ mask anywhere in stores!

@tastelikewater  I found them at winners.

@Seymore3 Awesome empties! Glad to hear that you were happy with most of your samples! 

Best,

Rebecca 

great selection of masks you used @Seymore3

great selection of masks you used @Seymore3

January 2019 Empties

Empties-2019.01.PNG

Not Pictured - Equate Cotton Squares

My thoughts:

Spoiler

Hopefully I have a bit more to share in February.

Dr. Jart+ Cicapairโ„ข Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment SPF 30 1.7 fl. oz/ 50 mL

DEVACURL - B'LEAVE-INโ„ข Miracle Curl Plumper

@ShortErica I'm 50/50 with devacurl products. some I love...

@ShortErica I'm 50/50 with devacurl products. some I love, some I dislike. I've noticed if I mask at least 2 times a week with some type of oul, my curls are defined for a much longer stretch

Re: @ShortErica I'm 50/50 with devacurl products. some I love...

That's how I'm feeling too @lmaster. I know some people swear by the whole line and get a bit defensive about it.

The arc angel gel wasn't good for my hair. And really I feel like the conditioner is good but is it worth the extra money..I'm still trying to figure that out. Which ones are your no-no products?

2 Replies
testing