cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

Empties - The Sheet Mask Edition. These are from the last week of January to the middle of February. I’m still getting used to keeping my sheet masks packages, so there are probably a few missing.

In the words of the fabulous @scott1201, these are "I love you forever!" sheet masks!

IMG_4835.JPG

These fall in the "This could be love" category - these are great sheet masks but don't necessarily rise to the level of "I love you forever!"

IMG_4830.JPG

"I like you a lot."

IMG_4825.JPG

"Let's be friends." These are good, solid masks.

IMG_4838.JPG

"It's not you, it's me." - This one is just "meh".

IMG_4843.JPG

Love your empties @itsfi ... but now I have a bit of anxiety about separating mine into categories... I have such commitment issues.... lol they may all end up in the last "it's not me, it's you" category! lol

Oh @missjeanie, no anxiety. Sorry. I have a lot of sheet masks and categorizing them helps me to know which ones are ones I like best and to definitely repurchase, when it comes time for that. 😆 Otherwise, there would be a ton of masks in the like or maybe categories. It’s a way to help me differentiate between good and great mask and hopefully to not repurchase so many masks. 😂 🤞🏼 

lol @itsfi no no... it's all good... I just know that I'm going to need to do the same thing and it's going to be hard! lol

It’s so hard because (thankfully) there are a lot of good masks out there! But you can dooo it @missjeanie! 😊

A weekish worth of home empties + a 3 day work trip

Travel emptiesTravel empties

Sheet mask emptiesSheet mask empties

Everything else emptiesEverything else empties

The only dud was the Clarins lip I decluttered. Most everything else is a repurchase and I enjoyed the sheet masks

Lots of sheet masks here @scott1201; you're on a roll with keeping up with your masking!! Any favorite sheet masks of the ones in this group?

@scott1201  Can I ask what it was about the Clarins lip oil that you didn't like?  A friend of mine loves hers and almost had me convinced I needed to try it, I'm curious what the downside was for you?

Awesome empties! Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Best,

Rebecca

looks like some great masks! @scott1201

looks like some great masks! @scott1201

Empties from part of December,January and part of February.
Loves
IMG_7823[1].JPG

Likes-The Nars mascara seemed to be dried out when I opened it so i just put it in the picture with likes.I used it a few times but really couldn't tell what I thought of it.

IMG_7824[1].JPG

Not for me
IMG_7825[1].JPG

@Seymore3 Where are you finding the Karuna masks? Since Sephora and Ulta stopped carrying them, I haven’t been able to find my favorite Hydrating+ mask anywhere in stores!

@tastelikewater  I found them at winners.

@Seymore3 Awesome empties! Glad to hear that you were happy with most of your samples! 

Best,

Rebecca 

great selection of masks you used @Seymore3

great selection of masks you used @Seymore3

January 2019 Empties

Empties-2019.01.PNG

Not Pictured - Equate Cotton Squares

My thoughts:

Spoiler

Hopefully I have a bit more to share in February.

Dr. Jart+ Cicapair™ Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment SPF 30 1.7 fl. oz/ 50 mL

DEVACURL - B'LEAVE-IN™ Miracle Curl Plumper

@ShortErica I'm 50/50 with devacurl products. some I love...

@ShortErica I'm 50/50 with devacurl products. some I love, some I dislike. I've noticed if I mask at least 2 times a week with some type of oul, my curls are defined for a much longer stretch

Re: @ShortErica I'm 50/50 with devacurl products. some I love...

That's how I'm feeling too @lmaster. I know some people swear by the whole line and get a bit defensive about it.

The arc angel gel wasn't good for my hair. And really I feel like the conditioner is good but is it worth the extra money..I'm still trying to figure that out. Which ones are your no-no products?

@ShortErica I'm so so even about the no poo cleanser and conditioner, but I rotate it, out ( I honestly prefer the b&b hairdressers invisible oil shampoo/conditioner) I do like the buildup buster micellar water cleansing serum, the frizz free volumizing foam, mister right dream curl refresher,set it free moisture lock,and the matcha butter leave in masks. I'm so so about the believe in, the arc angel, and wave maker. Dis like the heaven in hair treatment

@lmaster I figured I'd go all in with Devacurl by getting the cut and giving the products a chance. My fave has been the micellar serum. I feel like my hair has a spring after I use it. I have a nice stock of everything (just purchased more conditioner since that goes the quickest) so after this year of experiment hopefully I'll know what to keep from Devacurl in my routine and what I need to keep searching for. Can't wait to figure my hair out again.

6D6F337D-1316-40AA-86A1-2A4BBCF5B457.jpeg

Likes- shower oil is very niceLikes- shower oil is very nice

Meh- Clinique is nice but breaks up around my nose, still looking for a base product that doesn’t do that!Meh- Clinique is nice but breaks up around my nose, still looking for a base product that doesn’t do that!

2 weeks worth of empties!

3 Replies
testing