cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

@lmaster Love seeing all of your mask empties 🙂

Best,

Rebecca

@RebeccaBT thank you 💞 some weeks are definitely busier than others 😉

@lmaster, I love Briogeo, especially their hair mask! ♥️ Your lashes are seriously AMAZING!! 🤩🥰👌🏼 What lash serums do you use on rotation in addition to the Rodan and Fields? I’ve only used the GrandeLash MD and love it, but the idea of rotating lash serums sounds really interesting to me. 

@lmaster When you say you rotate the eyelash serums do you mean like every other day or switch when a tube runs out?

@faeriegirl I'll use one for 3 months then use a different one the next 3

Thank you @lmaster!❤️

@faeriegirl tbh the lash boost is the best one, but it's 150$ so that's why I rotate, but the Grande lash is pretty good too, not so sure about the neuLash I just started using...I honestly feel like my lashes are getting shorter with this one, but it could just be me 🤷

@lmaster I just started using the grande lash so I’m hoping it will help. If not there is a R&F rep where I work. Hopefully the neulash will start working better for you for the price it should! Why does having eyelashes have to be so darn expensive🤦‍♀️ I never had a problem until about 2 years ago.

@faeriegirl I'm probably going to go back to lash boost mid April and see. I'll more than likely just switch between the grande and LB because I really don't feel like the neuLash is doing anything, not even maintaining. 

Thank you @itsfi 😘

@itsfi I was only rotating between lash boost and grande lash but I just purchased neuLash serum from Nordstrom to see how it compares lol 

Weekly trash:7B1FAD69-560A-4687-8696-73E47908D369.jpeg

Spoiler
Loved all of these. The Skyn Iceland rubberizing mask was a hoot. Also, for some reason my eyes needed a lot of love this week!

The rest:The Everyday Bouncy was good and I would repurchase but everything else was average.The Everyday Bouncy was good and I would repurchase but everything else was average.

@eshoe  I've been curious about the Sweet Chef masks.  Have you tried any of the liquid serums yet?

No @CookieGirl1, I don’t plan to, either. I’m working through a few serum samples right now. I wasn’t a huge fan of the Watermelon mask and although I do like the Avocado Melt, don’t think the skincare I’ve used of theirs overall is what my skin needs.

@eshoe I'm a fan of the rubberized masks now!  You started quite the love for me lol

@missjeanie and I owe it all to @Shosh85 and @Kim888 😂

@eshoe Haha!! It's a group effort! 😂❤️

@eshoe Bummer the sweet chef weren't loves! Would you recommend trying them?

Maybe one just to see what they are like, @CC3616. I definitely wouldn’t repurchase them but they were very fun to try!

@eshoe Your trash looks great😉

The Sweet Chef Masks have such cute packaging – it's too bad they're just "average" 😕 I think out of all of them I had the highest hopes for the ginger one... too bad it smells like dirt 😂😢 

Yeah, I guess in this case fresh can be taken pretty literal @Shosh85 😆

testing