cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

Thank you @lmaster!❤️

@faeriegirl tbh the lash boost is the best one, but it's 150$ so that's why I rotate, but the Grande lash is pretty good too, not so sure about the neuLash I just started using...I honestly feel like my lashes are getting shorter with this one, but it could just be me 🤷

@lmaster I just started using the grande lash so I’m hoping it will help. If not there is a R&F rep where I work. Hopefully the neulash will start working better for you for the price it should! Why does having eyelashes have to be so darn expensive🤦‍♀️ I never had a problem until about 2 years ago.

@faeriegirl I'm probably going to go back to lash boost mid April and see. I'll more than likely just switch between the grande and LB because I really don't feel like the neuLash is doing anything, not even maintaining. 

Thank you @itsfi 😘

@itsfi I was only rotating between lash boost and grande lash but I just purchased neuLash serum from Nordstrom to see how it compares lol 

Weekly trash:7B1FAD69-560A-4687-8696-73E47908D369.jpeg

Spoiler
Loved all of these. The Skyn Iceland rubberizing mask was a hoot. Also, for some reason my eyes needed a lot of love this week!

The rest:The Everyday Bouncy was good and I would repurchase but everything else was average.The Everyday Bouncy was good and I would repurchase but everything else was average.

@eshoe  I've been curious about the Sweet Chef masks.  Have you tried any of the liquid serums yet?

No @CookieGirl1, I don’t plan to, either. I’m working through a few serum samples right now. I wasn’t a huge fan of the Watermelon mask and although I do like the Avocado Melt, don’t think the skincare I’ve used of theirs overall is what my skin needs.

@eshoe I'm a fan of the rubberized masks now!  You started quite the love for me lol

@missjeanie and I owe it all to @Shosh85 and @Kim888 😂

@eshoe Haha!! It's a group effort! 😂❤️

@eshoe Bummer the sweet chef weren't loves! Would you recommend trying them?

Maybe one just to see what they are like, @CC3616. I definitely wouldn’t repurchase them but they were very fun to try!

@eshoe Your trash looks great😉

The Sweet Chef Masks have such cute packaging – it's too bad they're just "average" 😕 I think out of all of them I had the highest hopes for the ginger one... too bad it smells like dirt 😂😢 

Yeah, I guess in this case fresh can be taken pretty literal @Shosh85 😆

@eshoe Haha! I guess so! 😂

@eshoe  That was a good masking week ! 🙂

Most weeks are pretty good, though I’ve had my fair share of bad ones @emiie !

love those vitamin masks @eshoe

love those vitamin masks @eshoe

Re: love those vitamin masks @eshoe

I just wish they fit and smelled better @lmaster, the concept is so good!

14 Replies
testing