cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

205BEC7B-21D3-44C0-8834-F43A78167DC3.jpeg

46C9DBCD-9C9F-47E6-A4B5-E3385554A553.jpeg

Spoiler
Top pic row and Sephora Orchid eye mask, all loved. I meant to get the Skyn Forehead masks rather than smile lines, I can’t keep a straight expression for 15 minutes so it was a bit of a challenge. The DAF mask I reviewed on the masking thread; it was possibly the most bizarre mask I’ve ever used. The Step 1 cleanser had a stale popcorn scent, the Step 2 sheet mask had a scent like Off bug spray and was dyed so heavily pink that it stained my sink and my face, and the Step 3 moisturizing cream looked and smelled like greasy sunscreen. I feel/felt bad for even noting these things but it was a really, really strange masking session.

Bottom pic top level loved the foils and lone ExfoliKate, which is the only spot treatment that has worked for me. The Josie Maran is pretty good, I just picked up the Milk Watermelon clay stick and I’m loving the mess-free aspect of it. The Jo Malone Honeysuckle was nice but didn’t last and is a bit too floral for me. I am using the Red Roses right now and think I’ve found my spring scent- it smells just like rose petals! 

Love the Caudalie for the scent, still haven't figured out how essences add to my routine, but I still try them. The AmorePacific was nice. Loved the Bare Mineral lip lacquer and imagine I will be picking one or more up the next time I need a colored gloss. They have a cupcake scent which is so nice! The Skinceuticals was great and appeared to plump my skin, but my favorite HA serum is $7.99/oz and performs the same🤔

I wanted to love Commodity Bergamot but sadly it also reminded me of bug spray. I wore it all week, I promise it wasn’t just the sheet mask😂 thank goodness it didn’t last (please, I wish Velvet lasted longer, I LOVE that one!).

I would give the DAF mask system this emoji ☣️ @eshoe ! ( bio hazard ). Cupcake smelled lip gloss, I’m in !

I am so excited to pick up the lip lacquer if I think of it when I need it @keana1 😆

You’ll think about using it! remember cupcake 🧁, think cupcake 🧁 @eshoe ! 😋

Hahaha @eshoe, that emoji!! There's a cupcake scent to the BareMinerals lip lacquer? Gonna have to pull out my sample of that one. 😉 Ohhh, the Skinceuticals B5 gel is a nice one but, yes, it is definitely on the pricey side. Which hyaluronic acid serum is your favorite? $7.99/oz is a great price point for HA.

I’m so glad you picked up a sample of the Bare Minerals, @itsfi - it was really nice! I don’t usually finish lip samples and I used 3/4 on this one which made me happy. I found a bottle of Anjou Hyaluronic Acid serum at TJ Maxx for $5.99 though it sells for $7.99. I haven’t replaced it yet but I plan to, my skin just likes it:)

that emoji is Killin me!! @eshoe

that emoji is Killin me!! @eshoe

Re: that emoji is Killin me!! @eshoe

You must have this mask lurking in your box @lmaster ...you can blame me 💯 %😆

I'm looking forward to seeing how you like the Milk Watermelon Mask @eshoe.. I just saw an advert today for an Olay one and immediately I thought of the milk ones and how they could be so much easier to apply than traditional mud masks. 

I’ve used it a couple of times @missjeanie, and it’s a clear winner in terms of messiness. NO notes about efficacy, but it’s an easy application and even easier clean-up. Most clay masks work the same on me, so I am happy to take a mess-free option. I will be posting about it again soon, I love it so far though.

eta: I think I saw that ad in print, I want to try it just out of curiosity. thank you for reminding me!

@eshoe Nice! Your empties look a lot like mine – mostly masks! Haha! 

I love the emoji you used for the DAF mask! Haha! It's perfect! 👌🤣

It was the best way to describe it @Shosh85 😆

Re: Empties - V2

January empties: 52

IMG_20210208_111213366.jpg

 loves

IMG_20210208_110752957.jpg

 loves

IMG_20210208_111020428.jpg

 these were ok or expired and smelled off

@lmaster  Good job!!!

Thank you lovely @ather 💓

@lmaster   Is that banana bubble bath?   

Yes @heartsmyface from Ulta smells so so good!!

Nice work @lmaster! Is that a GrandeLash serum you went through?! Great job!

Thank you!! Why yes it is, I've been through a few of those minis @itsfi 

Was the Lavido just okay or was it off, @lmaster? Great job on the empties!!

@haleyvvvv thank you!! The scent was too strong for my liking, it was a great cream,,, just too much fragrance

1 Reply
testing