cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying ๐Ÿ™‚

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

@Shosh85 love all the emtpies. I have a few of those I need to get to but nice to know you love them. I absolutely love the glamglow - feels great on my skin and i love that scent.

@GalPalVal17 The GlamGlow Thirsty Mud is definitely a favorite! It feels so good on my dry skin! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฅฅ

So many great skincare and hair care products here @Shosh85! ๐Ÿ™‚ How do you like the PTR acne dots compared to others you've tried?

@itsfi Thanks! I've only tried the PTR and Peace Out ones โ€“ the PTR ones I actually finished a while ago, (I was also super late to post this) and were my first ones ever, so I can't accurately compare the two. I remember being surprised that they worked, but not sure if they worked better than the Peace Out ones. If I run into them at TJ Maxx again, I'll definitely pick 'em up and pay more attention this time around!

@Shosh85 kinda funny.. the DE you love, I like the biossa...

@Shosh85 kinda funny.. the DE you love, I like the biossance you like, I love. goes to show you skin types really do have allot to do with whether you will enjoy a certain product. nice trash!

Re: @Shosh85 kinda funny.. the DE you love, I like the biossa...

@lmaster Your skin type definitely makes a difference! ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

@Shosh85 Glad to see a plug for amika triple rx, I picked one up recently!

@CC3616 Nice! So far out of the Amika masks I've tried, the Triple RX has been my favorite! I hope you like it! ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿค—

@Shosh85  @SpaceLlama  I'm working though one of the Amika masks I picked up at TJ as well.  I was almost upset that I'd paid full price for one the day before and had to get the deal one as well.  It really is a great product.  

Eek! That sucks, @missjeanie! I never buy Amika products at full price either. They're really good, but I'd break the bank if I did ๐Ÿ™ˆ

@missjeanie  I feel the same! I haven't seen them at TJ's recently, but I refuse to buy them at full price now! โ€“ so I'll just wait and hope they show up. Haha! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคž

@Shosh85 @SpaceLlama I haven't seen much the last month or so here, but I'm going to be keeping an eye out at the discount stores here for sure.  I'll be needing a new one in the next month lol

Love Amika's hair masks too, @Shosh85 ๐Ÿ™‚

@SpaceLlama  Yup! They're my favorite โ€“ especially when I can find them at TJ Maxx! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‰

Re: Empties - V2

Empties from the past couple of months on a 0-5 scale:

5s (love these, always repurchase, usually have a backup on hand)

PXL_20210305_213749286.jpg

4s (I like these a lot and will happily use again, there are just others in each category that I prefer)

PXL_20210305_213601250.jpg

3s (Meh. These are ok. I'd use them again as free samples, but wouldn't pay money for them)

PXL_20210305_213236421.jpg

2s (These are all things I did finish, but were total let downs.)

PXL_20210305_213441635.jpg

1s (These were terrible performers for me. There was just something off or something I didn't like about each item.)

PXL_20210305_213327533.jpg

0s (These two broke me out so absolute no-gos)

PXL_20210305_213124449_2.jpg

@quspork  Awesome using everything up!

So satisfying to see those liners down to a little nub @quspork! Impressive! Love that Wander mascara - so good! ๐Ÿ’–

Hahaha, just getting my money's worth out of those UD liners, @itsfi ๐Ÿ˜‚

Nothing wrong with getting your money's worth! Well done @quspork; well done!!! ๐Ÿ˜

Not a fan of the tatcha cleanser either @quspork 

For me, it was "ok" but to justify its price I would need way more than just ok, ya know? @lmaster Plus that darn bottle was solid as a rock which made it hard to squeeze out the last couple of uses. 

testing