cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying ๐Ÿ™‚

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

Youโ€™ll think about using it! remember cupcake ๐Ÿง, think cupcake ๐Ÿง @eshoe ! ๐Ÿ˜‹

Hahaha @eshoe, that emoji!! There's a cupcake scent to the BareMinerals lip lacquer? Gonna have to pull out my sample of that one. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Ohhh, the Skinceuticals B5 gel is a nice one but, yes, it is definitely on the pricey side. Which hyaluronic acid serum is your favorite? $7.99/oz is a great price point for HA.

Iโ€™m so glad you picked up a sample of the Bare Minerals, @itsfi - it was really nice! I donโ€™t usually finish lip samples and I used 3/4 on this one which made me happy. I found a bottle of Anjou Hyaluronic Acid serum at TJ Maxx for $5.99 though it sells for $7.99. I havenโ€™t replaced it yet but I plan to, my skin just likes it:)

that emoji is Killin me!! @eshoe

that emoji is Killin me!! @eshoe

Re: that emoji is Killin me!! @eshoe

You must have this mask lurking in your box @lmaster ...you can blame me ๐Ÿ’ฏ %๐Ÿ˜†

I'm looking forward to seeing how you like the Milk Watermelon Mask @eshoe.. I just saw an advert today for an Olay one and immediately I thought of the milk ones and how they could be so much easier to apply than traditional mud masks. 

Iโ€™ve used it a couple of times @missjeanie, and itโ€™s a clear winner in terms of messiness. NO notes about efficacy, but itโ€™s an easy application and even easier clean-up. Most clay masks work the same on me, so I am happy to take a mess-free option. I will be posting about it again soon, I love it so far though.

eta: I think I saw that ad in print, I want to try it just out of curiosity. thank you for reminding me!

@eshoe Nice! Your empties look a lot like mine โ€“ mostly masks! Haha! 

I love the emoji you used for the DAF mask! Haha! It's perfect! ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿคฃ

It was the best way to describe it @Shosh85 ๐Ÿ˜†

Re: Empties - V2

January empties: 52

IMG_20210208_111213366.jpg

โ€ƒloves

IMG_20210208_110752957.jpg

โ€ƒloves

IMG_20210208_111020428.jpg

โ€ƒthese were ok or expired and smelled off

@lmaster  Good job!!!

Thank you lovely @ather ๐Ÿ’“

@lmaster   Is that banana bubble bath?   

Yes @heartsmyface from Ulta smells so so good!!

Nice work @lmaster! Is that a GrandeLash serum you went through?! Great job!

Thank you!! Why yes it is, I've been through a few of those minis @itsfi 

Was the Lavido just okay or was it off, @lmaster? Great job on the empties!!

@haleyvvvv thank you!! The scent was too strong for my liking, it was a great cream,,, just too much fragrance

The TJs pumpkin butter was so good @lmaster, Iโ€™m almost out of mine too. If they have it again this fall Iโ€™m going to stock up.

It's just delicious!! @faeriegirl ๐Ÿคค

I wish I had photos of my empties to share, but I love purging things the moment theyre used up! 

i normally donโ€™t share, but Iโ€™m especially proud this time. For the past 2 years, I average using only 3-4 items per month. (Iโ€™m always amazed and wish I could get through as much as you guys!) 

I donโ€™t know why, but this time I got through 14 items!! About half are staples that I will have to get more of, while the rest are ones that I finally get to do away with! Woohoo! Iโ€™m eager to slim down my stash. 
โค๏ธ: love. Will buy again. 
๐Ÿ™‚: happily use/may buy again once I try out other options. 
๐Ÿ˜: neutral. Epsom salts...I hear they work wonders. But do they? I never feel different after an epsom bath. 
๐Ÿ˜ซ: thanks, but no thanks! 

3FCDFFDF-35D9-42C8-9C4A-7012584FBE16.jpeg

โ€ƒ

1 Reply
testing