cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying ๐Ÿ™‚

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

@scott1201  Nice job! I've tried a lot of these and loved them as well! ๐Ÿ™Œ

@scott1201 Amazing empties! I am sure your face is so happy with you! 

Best,

Rebecca 

What a great feeling when everything was loves!  That top picture of the masks makes me happy!  I see one I have waiting to be used and a few that I'm feeling like I'll have to seek out! @scott1201

I purchased those papaya wipes last month just due to how they smelled. I am happy to hear you liked them.

@scott1201 so glad you had so many loves ๐Ÿ’–

@scott1201 so glad you had so many loves ๐Ÿ’–

Okay, lots of recent empties! Sorry for all the picture spam - i didn't want to tote empty items home from my trip

Sorry for the weird lighting - the hotel bathroom light was super lowSorry for the weird lighting - the hotel bathroom light was super low

Spoiler

Loves: Josie Maran (thank you so much @eshoe ๐Ÿ™‚ ), Belief

Likes: Fresh (don't love the scent), ABH Brow Wiz (I prefer the bigger tip version, this one always crumbles on me)

Dislike: Glow recipe (!!!) - i know, i'm surprised, too. It just felt like the texture was separating or something? I couldn't get a consistent texture. Sometimes it would be super yucky gel then other times very smooth gel. I think i should just stop trying to find gel masks to like; they're just not my thing. 

No opinion of the toothpaste, lol. It worked

IMG_7485.jpg

Spoiler

Loves: LM (already repurchased for the 3rd time), Jack Black (Love you 4ever), Clinique (really good and doesn't burn), Moraccannoil (love love love), DDG (makes my skin feel great super fast).

Eh: Lancome - hard to get a good feel on a skincare foil.

IMG_7486.jpg

Spoiler

Loves: All except the Watermelon Creme Shop. Lapcos Collagen is an all time favorite and possibly my favorite sheet mask brand.

Like: Watermelon Creme Shop. I didn't dislike this one but i won't go out of my way to repurchase. I'm not a super big fan of Watermelon scents and it dried up faster than normal.

Jack black is my fave too @scott1201. Did you like the peach and lily? I tried to get some during a GWP bag event but the store I was buying through didn't stock them so I never ended up trying them.

Hi @scott1201,

I love the Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil. The texture feels so nice! Interesting about the Glow Recipe! I have yet to try it! Thanks for the feedback! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

mine crumbles too @scott1201 so annoying!

mine crumbles too @scott1201 so annoying!

So glad you liked the Josie Maran, @scott1201! I love to blend the unscented version with different Aveda composition oils, too. 

I'm so jealous @scott1201 - I wanted to love the LAURA MERCIER - Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20but couldn't find a shade match (despite coverage being sheer). So glad it works for you! Also excited for the good reviews of belif and clinique since I think I have those too. Thanks for sharing.

RE: Empties - 2019

My December emptiesโœจ soo sad to have finished up my favourite face mask by Dr Brandt, and my favourite Stila Glitter & Glow shadow๐Ÿ˜ข but they will both definitely be repurchased! Already did repurchase the 2 Marc Anthony haircare products, and the rest pictured are things I liked, but didnโ€™t love.

RE: Empties - 2019

I Loved the glitter and glow Stila eye shadow, too, @samkeaysxo and purchased it. I love when a purchase is born from a sample.

on to new products to try @samkeaysxo

on to new products to try @samkeaysxo

Re: RE: Empties - 2019

@samkeaysxo Such awesome empties! This reminds me to go through my hair and body care empties too ๐Ÿ™‚

Best,
Rebecca 

Re: RE: Empties - 2019

@samkeaysxo can you elaborate on the dr brandt vacuum cleaner? I have a FS but also have dry skin and a lot of pore cleaning masks don't play nice with dryer skin. 

RE: Re: RE: Empties - 2019

Itโ€™s a very cooling, tingling mask that helps with pores and I also used it as a spot treatment sometimes. I have combo skin, unsure about how it would be on dry skin but it wasnโ€™t drying on me at all

My trash bin was full today!

937AD5ED-D23C-4FA4-A547-6A726306AC4A.jpeg

Loved most of the sheet masks and didnโ€™t dislike any of them. I also finished a big Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Clinique Moisture Surge - itโ€™s my everyday moisturizer and I love it so much. I was sad that I didnโ€™t like the Bareminerals Tinted moisturizer sample - I was looking for a cheaper alternative to my LM base. Oh well! 

Notably, I also finished my first jar of Halo beauty supplements. I know this is the big thing in beauty but Iโ€™m not sure if Iโ€™m on board. The pills absolutely made my nails grow super fast but they werenโ€™t particularly stronger. I didnโ€™t really notice any changes in my hair or skin ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ Each morning when I took the pill my stomach would get so upset, too. I donโ€™t think Iโ€™ll repurchase but maybe look into other supplements in the future. 

@scott1201 Iโ€™ve had similar issues with taking supplements! I havenโ€™t personally taken Halo because of the controversy around the Sawgrass Palmetto potentially reducing efficacy of birth control pills. I donโ€™t remember exactly where all the research lies with respect to that, but even a minute risk wasnโ€™t worth it. I find my stomach is okay if I eat right before (like ten mins) or take a supplement with food. 

Sheet mask goals ๐Ÿคฉ@scott1201 I've been doing good at masking at least 3 x week. 

love buxom, and your cute masks ๐Ÿ˜ @scott1201

love buxom, and your cute masks ๐Ÿ˜ @scott1201
5 Replies
testing