cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

@Cissy63  Thank you!

@ather Wow that's some amazing work!!

@Samtian  Thank you! I’m super happy!! 🙂

@ather Great job getting through so many full sizw products. That would definitely bring me some joy.

@Mellmars1185  I love getting through full size products because I feel like I accomplished something!

@ather I feel the same way!  I think Jim Gaffigan mightve made a good joke @ feeling that way after finishing a series 

/binge watching!  

@greeneyedgirl107  That also is a great achievement! 

@ather it really is!!!

Great job on the FS!! @ather 

@lmaster  Thank you! I am so impressed! 

Great empties @ather! When did the vitamin c get reformulated? I used that one earlier this year and like it. 

@JoSometimes  I’ve been using it for years now. I want to say it came out in the last 3 months maybe. I had it in my cart for the friends and family sale but it went out of stock. I usually like to pick up the SC items during the spring and fall sales since they offer 30% off!! 

@ather I must have gotten the new formula. That explains the media campaign around it and why more than one shows up when I try to tag it. Thanks for the info!

@JoSometimes  Do you have the amber colour bottle? Or clear? 

@ather Mine was a clear bottle. 

@JoSometimes  That’s the older version the new version is SEPHORA COLLECTION Super Glow Serum with Vitamin C+E 1.01 oz / 30 ml the older version is #SEPHORA COLLECTION Ultra Glow Serum: Glow + Strengthen Vitamin C Serum 30 ml/ 1.01 fl oz i believe. I’ve been using the ultra one for a couple years! 

Ahh! I guess I got the last of the older one then. I haven’t gotten around to replacing it yet. Maybe I’ll give the reformulated one a try. Thanks for the info @ather!

July 2023 Empties (MTD = 17 / YTD = 262)

July 2023 Empties 1.jpg

I would repurchase all of these beauties and will at some point, if I haven't already, except for the Heimish All Clean Balm Mandarin, though I would repurchase the original version of the cleansing balm. I really thought I'd like this Mandarin version but there's an earthy / herbaceous note to this that takes away from the citrus scent, and that my nose did not find appealing. 

July 2023 Empties up close.jpg

The star of this group of empties is the Westman Atelier Foundation Stick; I surprised myself when I finished it. 

July 2023 Empties 2.jpg
The body mist and hair mask are likes, though I won't be repurchasing - I have other body mists to work through and hair masks too; besides, that hair mask is pricey. I have other similar products to use up but I can see myself repurchasing both the Haus Oil Secondary and the Touchland hand sanitizer Blue Sandalwood. In fact, I do have multiple other Touchland hand sanitizers, including another of this scent, but in the Blackpink x Touchland collab packaging.

July 2023 Empties 3 (Travel).jpg
These are my travel empties for July. I would happily use and repurchase the Sulwhasoo serum and the Tatcha cleansing oil. I like the SdJ hair mist and would happily use it if I had another one; it's a lovely scent, but not my favorite of the ones from the brand. Similarly, I'd use the Dr. Jart sheet mask and the Fresh lip balm again if I had them though I'm not sure I'd run out and pick them up, primarily because I have plenty of other similar products. 

@itsfi great job!

Thank you @BluePaisley! It ebbs and flows. Some weeks, I wonder if I’ll ever finish a product. Others I think wow, I had that many things in use? 😆 

@itsfi  Great job! And omg I don’t think you left any of that WA foundation in the container! How would you rate the WA foundation stick? I have been meaning to test it out! 

10,778 Replies
testing