cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

awesome job @Samtian !

@makeitup305 Thank you!!

I haven't posted empties in a while...

Loves:

20230716_193729.jpg

More loves:

20230716_193937.jpg

Declutters:

20230716_193956.jpg

@greeneyedgirl107 nicely done!

@makeitup305 I didn't think I'd have any more for a while,  but I'm already up to three with at least a couple more on the horizon.

@greeneyedgirl107 me too! I’ve been decluttering some of my old stuff and it’s adding up quickly.

@greeneyedgirl107 Wooo great job!!

@greeneyedgirl107 woohoo for Redken All Soft!  I'm down to the last couple of uses in my tube as well.  I've lost count of how many of those I've used up over the years...

@CookieGirl1 I'm nearly done with the o e in my shower and I have one backup.   Kicking myself for not stocking up on the 10x Redken multiple Ulta had recently. 

@greeneyedgirl107 lol, I bought one during that event.

@CookieGirl1 good for you!!!  Glad you got in on that.

@greeneyedgirl107 I couldn't pass it up.  I had a $10 off coupon to use and with the 10x multiplier it was an easy decision.

@CookieGirl1 Awesome deal!  Way to stack!

@greeneyedgirl107 Ohhhhh so many loves!  I'e been meaning to try the Youth To The People Adaptogen Soothe + Hydrate Activated Mist with Peptides 4 oz/ 118 mL .  Glad to see it's a fav!

@missjeanie I'm on at least my third bottle!

@greeneyedgirl107Great job with all these empties! I see there’s even two of that body wash in your loves photos. 

@JoSometimes I forgot to post one of them during my last empties post!

@greeneyedgirl107  Oh lots of loves 😃

@Cissy63 I never finish something that isn't a love.  Even the Revolution Niacinamide was a love...I just had it for so long it degraded and wasn't giving me the results I needed.  And the NYC Doll Eye was one I had considered using again after I read an Allure article saying it was one of the best tubing mascaras of 2023.  I thought they discontinued it years ago.  Well, they did - it was irresponsible reporting.  Of course my tube from years ago was unusable. 

@greeneyedgirl107 Excellent empties!

Great empties and good work decluttering what wasn't working for you 🙌 @greeneyedgirl107 

What is that Black and Green mascara I think? I'm trying to read it, maybe lash princess? Cool looking bottle 🤩

10,615 Replies
testing