cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

@eshoe  I made myself use 1/4 of it before I gave up. I’m hoping it was just a bad batch. 🤞

Did you contact them with the batch code, @faeriegirl? That seems so off, I would expect much more from the brand.

@eshoe  I didn’t contact them. Normally I would have just returned them but they were both from holiday sets and I had already used the other items.

January saw a lot of makeup declutter.  If it wasn’t for last week’s Makeup Challenge I probably wouldn’t have cleaned out some products.  

1C202B2A-8A84-4690-8FB6-56C15AE24253.jpeg

 Makeup declutter.   But I am going to pull out the 2 iT Cosmetics blushes.  It was suggested by @lmaster  to use some powder to tone them down.  So they are reprieved for now

E0973856-84A1-4F45-BBBE-1A9D5A57C1D4.jpeg

 The used foils including sheet mask packs 

They were all good. I have more of DDG packs too! They work well with my skin.

C966B094-E446-4B85-ADDD-5965FA679C47.jpeg

 Samples used up.  That TF foundation is just wonderful. But expensive.  And the Kilian scent is devine.  I gave the package to my husband just in case he needs an idea for a gift.😍

4C61F3E5-A81E-454D-88B2-ACA7CE733E72.jpeg

 Skincare finished. I would repurchase any of them except for the Tropic Glow shave oil.  It was fine but more expensive than shaving cream I use.  It didn’t do anything extra for my skin. 

And on to February! 

Fabulous job!! @Cissy63 if you like the formula on those blushes, definitely try it

@Cissy63 Wow great job!!! I'd have a hard time getting rid of those! I love how you repurposed the Killian package!

@Samtian  Thank you 🌹. Oh it’s so hard for part with anything!  But it feels good.  Oh yes, put the card right in his hand!

@Cissy63 Great empties and destashing. I have the same Clinique Take The Day Off Balm. I need to work on using it up before I open a new balm.

@Mellmars1185  Thank you.  I know how you feel.  I had to stop opening other balms so I could use it up.  The next one that is opened (it’s a bad habit) is from Sunday Reilly.  So that needs to be finished.  🤣🤣

@Cissy63 I think it was because I bought some fun scented balms and I HAD to try them. Ahh learning lessons...

Great work using up so much skincare, @Cissy63! It feels great to declutter, too 

@curlychiquita  Thank you. Yes it does feel good!

Stellar work, @Cissy63 🙌🏼 I also hope your husband takes the little hint and surprises you with  that Kilian’s…that is on my loves list, too 💖

@eshoe  Thank you! Me too 😀

Awesome job @Cissy63 !

@faeriegirl  Thank you 😀

January was rough on everything except my empties use: So many makeup products have been ready to go! The powders are CYO and MAC Beauty Powder in Pretty Kitty. The eyeshadow was Urban Decay Midnight Cowboy, which I remember using in the first versions of the Face Case as a teenager. What a classic.

I’ve also been focusing on skincare minis. All were good to fine, but that B Tight cream is not kidding about being warming! It was like an intense heating pad in cream form, so if you’re expecting it and have a sample, slap it on when it’s freezing. 

7C705110-7F3A-4368-8EA9-9B85A0D7B04C.jpeg

@moreotter Wow fantastic job!! Love Midnight Cowboy. 

Great job using everything up, @moreotter

Hmmmm the B-Tight sounds like a great winter option, @moreotter. Nice work on your empties, too!! 👍🏼

@moreotter  Terrific job!

10,593 Replies
testing