cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

@dimesandnichols  Nice empties.  I too like to try different mascara. 😃

@dimesandnichols  Awww darn. I’ve been loving the making waves mascara but it could be just because I tend to have a reaction to like every mascara I try. What’s your fav mascara?? Great job getting through everything! 

@ather that's a tough question to answer! I honestly believe there are a lot of good ones. I did really enjoy Tower28, but I also like ITEM Beauty By Addison Rae Lash Snack Clean Lengthening Mascara Midnight Mood , ONE/SIZE by Patrick Starrr Fantasize Lifting & Lengthening Mascara .46 oz / 9 ml , HUDA BEAUTY LEGIT LASHES Double-Ended Volumizing and Lengthening Mascara 2 x 0.28 oz/ 8.5 ml 

@dimesandnichols  I have not tried any of these favs yet so I’ll be adding them to my list!!! 

@ather the Item Beauty one is great for defined and separated lashes. One/Size gives lots of volume. Lastly, Huda Beauty does a great job at lengthening and volumizing... I have bought it twice.

@dimesandnichols Lovely empties! I have yet to try the Tower 28 mascara and farmacy lip balm. I also understand absout trying new mascaras. I have a lot in my stash to try but I always keep going back to Caliray mascara

@ather Oh no sorry to hear that. I wonder if it is an ingredient in it? 

@Mellmars1185  I’m thinking it’s the tubing in it. But who knows! I should look into it. I’m also reacting to tarte Mini SEA Surfer Curl™ Volumizing Mascara Black  which I didn’t use to but now I do. The older I get the more sensitive my eyes are. 

@Mellmars1185 I haven't tried the Caliray mascara... I might have to try that once my ONE/SIZE by Patrick Starrr Fantasize Lifting & Lengthening Mascara .46 oz / 9 ml is done, but I'm actually really loving it!

@dimesandnichols I love trying new mascaras too.  It's nice to find ones that are good fall backs but there's so much new these days it's fun getting to experiment!

724DA583-2745-4D2F-A1D1-D35BF9EF61B3.jpeg

Another one bites the dust! I really like this and usually keep a second in my bag for really dry days.

@JoSometimes now you have me singing that song lol good job!

@lmaster It’s a classic song! 😙🎶

@JoSometimes  Yes! This one is so good!! 

Agreed! @ather 

@JoSometimes   I have not tried this one.  Is it your am or pm moisturizer?

Hi @Cissy63. I used to use it for both, but I recently switched to SEPHORA COLLECTION Overnight Hydrating Mask 1.69 oz / 50 mL for my PM routine. 

@JoSometimes Great to know. I have one but have not opened it yet

Here are my January empties!! Most are likes the lawless and rms are destash. Both just not the best colour for me. I’ve moved on to other foundations I love more! 

AA30F832-D7A1-429A-8AA2-8A5D47F21769.jpeg

Good job! @ather 

10,745 Replies
testing