cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

@itsfi That amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo is my all time fav.  Don't even need to look at other dry shampoos anymore.  I bought one of the Biossance Squalane + Elderberry Nourishing Jelly Cleanser 5.07 oz / 150 mL after a few sample sizes as well, then last week saw a tube at Winners.... I'm wondering if it's leaving as well.   Should I be buying a back up to the back up I have???

@itsfi Great progress on your empties. The Foil challenged helped me, too. The Peppermint Hot Chocolate candle sounds like it would smell so good !

@Mellmars1185, I've been trying to be very selective when picking foils - sometimes I don't add any to my cart - so my foils stash is much more manageable than what it used to be but I loss track of how many foils I had accumulated. The foils challenge gave me an opportunity to revisit what I had stocked away. I probably need to re-organize them so that I have a better idea of what I should be putting to use more often and which I can keep aside to take with me on trips. A project for another day.

@itsfi I ADORE that BBW candle.

@CookieGirl1, I can’t believe this is the first time I’ve tried this particular scent. It will definitely not be the last time. I’m rarely in a B&BW store or online but I’ll have to remember to swing by in the wintertime to pick up this candle. It smells delicious - the chocolate and peppermint notes are definitely noticeable on the cold throw and when lit. 

@itsfi  Oh a lovely collection of empties 😃

@Cissy63, thank you. My empties Collection ebbs and flows by the month. It feels like some months everything gets used up and other months just have a few.

55 empties for the month (I count em all as an empty be it full size or foil) this brings me to 72 for the year.  Hoping to hit 550 before years end.  I didn't separate into loves and misses this month but did put my favourite to least favourite, left to right.

Lots of foils this month thanks to the February Foil Challenge, The challenge also pushed me to start using some of my sheet masks a bit more as well so I'm quite pleased with getting a few more of those used up.  

334907957_2422578497894413_8996911170179725197_n.jpg

- Three bath bombs/bubble bars used last month 2 from lush and 1 from my Galantine @sister13 , all were loves and many thanks to Sister13 for getting me back to a nice relaxing bath! 

-Lanolips was a sample from the February Foils Challange and I'm a big fan.  I have many similar ish products to get through, but I know I'll end up buying this one in a full size at some point. 

- Some of the bear sheet masks were a bit on the dry side for a sheet mask... time to get them all used up ASAP. 

- Glossier Balm Dot Calm was bought to try and replace the old Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask... It just wasn't as good as the Bite.  It was fine, but nothing crazy to hype up about.  I do have several other 'flavours'/'shades' to use up and will gladly do so... just not as spectacular as I was hoping. 

-MAC Lip glass - Part of my Project Pan ... I'm trying to use up some MAC products to back to mac before the program ends.  This lip glass was actually quite easy to use up, I'm good with the formula, this shade just wasn't for me. 

-Glamglow sample... this product has caused havoc for my skin in the past... I used it up on my feet.  

@missjeanie fantastic job!! 

Thanks @lmaster 💙

Lots of great empties @missjeanie! Those Yadah jelly masks are great. 😍

@itsfi Yes!!  I've pulled a few more to finish off those 10 packs for this month!

Wow! Awesome! I see the Purple Heart, lol! Glad you had some time to chill! Hope your jaw is healing and I also have never found anything comparable to Bite Agave Lip Mask, thankfully I still have so,e backups! @missjeanie 

@sister13 That bath bomb totally got me back to weekend baths (not enough time weekdays).  I saw it and was like well.... I have to ... then after using it I remembered why I actually love taking me time baths!  Thank You for getting me back to my me time!!

@missjeanie whoa 😲.  That's impressive!  I can't believe how much you managed to use up!!!

@CookieGirl1 I totally credit @ather s foil challenge!!!!

@missjeanie  No way it’s all you!! 

@missjeanie  Wonderful job on finishing so much 😃

Thanks @Cissy63 !  Feels good to be back into using what I have!

@missjeanie  Great job this month!! I love the feeling when you use up all the things! I love this for you!

Same @ather !  Makes me feel like at least I'm using all the stuffs I buy! lol

10,593 Replies
testing