cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

@JoSometimes  that’s probably the better way to go!!! I’ve been trying to streamline my skincare and get it down to my core products. I have so much I need to use up first! 

Good luck @ather! On the plus side, you’ve already tried a bunch of different products and know what’s good and what isn’t for yourself. 

Great job @JoSometimes !   I am spraying the Tower 28 on the eczema on my feet👣👣 It does help.  

I’m glad it’s helping @Cissy63! I’m sorry to hear your eczema is on your feet though. I had that a few years ago and it was painful. I hope it clears up soon!

@JoSometimes you're doing great 😃

Thanks @lmaster

Aah empties are so satisfying @JoSometimes good job on these!

Thanks @CynthieLu! The toner lasted forever!

I can relate to that @JoSometimes I'm trying to finish a toner right now... it never seems to get any emptier lol 😆 

@CynthieLu It’s like toothpaste when you get down to the last little bit in the tube. Somehow, there’s still more when you squeeze it!

Great job, @JoSometimes!  Doesn't it feel great when you somehow manage to finish off a few full-sized items?

@CookieGirl1 I can’t believe how long it took me to finish the toner! For weeks, I thought I would run out but more kept coming out of the bottle.

@JoSometimes I totally know the feeling!  You finally get to the point where you practically want it to run out 😂.

@JoSometimes Great empties! Sometimes the timing lines up where we finish lots at once. I always get excited when that happens because I get to open something new. ☺️

@Mellmars1185 I knew I was getting low, hence the haul on my birthday last week. I had a bit of sticker shock when the sales person told me the total but it was a nice treat for myself. 😊

3F72AFD7-8BA8-4A08-BDDA-6EF138DB6F34.jpeg

I love the belif cleanser but it’s discontinued. Also love the cosrx toner, kosas body wash, Tatcha dewy skin cream, and of course hourglass dim light. The freck mascara, Dr. Zenovia pads, and Sephora eyeliner were all misses for me. 

0289F115-ECD6-445A-ABD5-5DC2DFA2BA91.jpeg

Love all these masks! They’re from Missha. 

@lnum  great job!! Masks look fun!

Great job @lnum 😃

Good job this month @lnum 

👏‌ Panning the Hourglass must have taken awhile, Wow! 

@CynthieLu Thank you!

Great job @lnum! There’s quite a bit of k-beauty in the mix. 

10,593 Replies
testing