cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

@itsfi great job!

Thank you @BluePaisley! It ebbs and flows. Some weeks, I wonder if I’ll ever finish a product. Others I think wow, I had that many things in use? 😆 

@itsfi  Great job! And omg I don’t think you left any of that WA foundation in the container! How would you rate the WA foundation stick? I have been meaning to test it out! 

Thank you @ather; I was determined to use up as much as I could. Of all the foundation sticks I’ve purchased, it’s the one I like the most. It just works well for my skin, both the oilier parts and the more dry ones - buildable coverage, glides on smoothly and blends well; no cakiness or separation by end of day.

@itsfi  Wow congratulations on finishing the foundation 😃.  It really does take a long time to finish makeup!  And way to go on finishing so many products 🎊

You can say that again @Cissy63! I do try to use up my base products but my goodness! It does take a long time to get to the bottom.

@itsfi @ Nice work on these empties! 

@Mellmars1185, thank you! It feels good to work my way through things. 

@itsfi you know you love a product when you dig in 🙌 good job 

@lmaster, for as much as that foundation stick cost, I was gonna get as much of my pennies worth as I could. 😂 

Excellent work this month @itsfi. A special cheer for finishing up the foundation stick! 🥳

@CynthieLu, thank you. Make up products take so much time to use up, even if I'm reaching for a particular item on a regular basis. 

@itsfi nicely done! It's so hard to finish makeup so kudos!

I know, right @makeitup305?! Skincare is the easiest for me to work my way through; makeup comes at a slower pace. It felt good to get to the point where I was using a brush to pick up product or needing to transfer it to a jar. 

@itsfi there's something very satisfying about finishing off a foundation.

@CookieGirl1, agree. It feels good to use up any product but foundation in particular. I don't wear it as often as I use to so working my way through a bottle is especially nice.

My empties this month are rounded up on the Foil Challenge thread.

Plus these additions 😄

20230728_091256.jpg

MTXX_PT20230730_131500552.jpg

I had brought a ton of minis/ foils with me on a cottage adventure this month. I'm soon to return home,  but I feel really successful for trying out new things and using up a nice portion of my stash. 

Amazingly everything I brought has been sooo good 🤩

Not pictured are the "Full livving proof" mini tubes of shampoo and Conditioner. Holy I'm amazed with that.  My damaged hair was soo soft after 2 washes and conditions from the set,  plus my hair was soo light and bouncy ❤️

Living Proof Full Shampoo Living Proof Full Conditioner . 

@CynthieLu Excellent empties! Glad you got to try some new items out at the cottage!

Thank you @Mellmars1185  It worked out nicely, everything I brought a winner or good 👍( 😉 that was a surprise )

Great job!! @CynthieLu a cottage adventure sounds so fun

Thank you @lmaster it worked out good,  I was nervous I'd regret my decision but not at all 😄

10,781 Replies
testing