cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

@Mellmars1185 Wow great job!!

@Mellmars1185  You finished several products! Wow!

@Cissy63 I always find I go through hand soaps the most!!

I had not posted empties since March.  So these are just the ones I managed to put in my box.  Most I enjoyed . 

IMG_2884.jpeg

IMG_2885.jpeg

The Tula cleanser had been a favorite for me, but lately it’s been making my skin feel tight so I’m not purchasing it again.  Seems Amika is not going to carry the Fadeblock any longer.  It’s gone from Sephora site and Amika online,  I’m sad as I did feel it kept my color from fading 😟.  I enjoyed the fragrance samples except the Replica one. This particular one wasn’t for me. 

Oh no, that’s too bad about the Amika @Cissy63. I’ve found that discontinued Amika items have a tendency to pop up at TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners; might be worth checking out if there’s one near you.

@itsfi  Oh thanks for the suggestion’. I have them in our area so I will give them a check!

@Cissy63  Interesting about the Tula! It makes me break out and get a rash! Weird Amika is no longer caring the fadeblock. It was my fav. Maybe reformulating!

@ather  I was disappointed in Tula.  This year it just wasn’t for me 😟.  And Fadeblock is going to be missed 😩.  Maybe a reformation?  That would be nice!

@Cissy63  I hope it’s a reformulating!  I don’t know much about amika tho. 

@Cissy63 such great work! Sorry about the Fadeblock. 

@Samtian  Thanks 😊.  Perhaps another company will come up with something similar 😔

Great job!! @Cissy63 

@lmaster  Thank you 😀

Shoot, @Cissy63, you made it through a LOT 🙂

@CookieGirl1  Thanks!

July Empties ❤️IMG_2955.jpeg

⬆️ All loves and would definitely repurchase.

IMG_2956.jpeg

⬆️ All are likes but will probably not repurchase.

IMG_2957.jpeg

⬆️ Destashes. I liked the WA foundation but the shade was a little off. I like the formula of the Merit brow but it’s too dark for me. The WA mascara was pretty meh.

@faeriegirl, Great empties. Is there a shower oil you prefer over the L’Occitane? 

I haven’t tried any others @itsfi . The shower oil was nice but I definitely prefer body wash.

@faeriegirl Woo great job!!

Wow, so many full sized items @faeriegirl!  I'm impressed.

@faeriegirl  Thanks for sharing your experience.  Tell me more about your experience with the Skinfix eczema cream.  How was it helpful?  Itch relief?  Rash relief? 

10,744 Replies
testing