cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

A bunch of empties!  All loves.

20231105_211227.jpg

Nice work on the empties @greeneyedgirl107; impressive that they are all loves. 

@greeneyedgirl107  Love that your empties are all loves! 

You had a fabulous month @greeneyedgirl107 so happy to see so many well loved products in your pile this month. 🤩💞 They can't always be winners but you had all loves! Amazing! 

@CynthieLu I felt a real sense of accomplishment and pride!

@greeneyedgirl107 Love the DE Lala!  Such a great moisturiser for winter here! 

@greeneyedgirl107 Great work on the empties! Love the Drunk Elephant Lala Retro™ Nourishing Whipped Refillable Moisturizer especially during the dry fall/winter season here in Michigan. 

@QueenMarceline this one lasted forever!!!

@greeneyedgirl107 The DE moisturizers honestly tend to last a very long time for me. A little goes a long way.

Excellent empties! @greeneyedgirl107 

@lmaster thanks!  I'm embarrassed about the dirty state of the FAB and Neutrogena, but they were in my shower forever!

@greeneyedgirl107 oh I know the feeling!! 

Do you all know that they’re are recycling empty bins at Sephora  in the US….I’ve been taking my empty’s there great way to help our planet!🩵💛🌎💚🤍

(i haven’t seen them at my Sephora in Kolhs though)

@happyskincare That is great to know! I should check if they have them in Canada too. @missjeanie - That is good to know about the recycling at Winners. I haven't been there for a while.

@Mellmars1185 There's a new Winners in my town but I noticed it at the older location a few months ago.  It's almost embarrassing how many empties I have to bring in..  Winners (dot) ca/en/beauty-recycling to see what they take if you're interested!

I've seen these in Winners in Canada as well @happyskincare !  I might have a few grocery bags worth to take in... 

@happyskincare Wow I actually had no idea, I haven't been inside a Sephora in person in a while (I prefer to do the vast majority of my shopping online). I really want to check if this is available at my local store because if so, that would be awesome.

October empties and declutter 35 (385/600)

IMG_20231005_194821744.jpg

IMG_20231031_115014607.jpg

Spoiler
The candles were all lovely, only the small nest candle was not a favorite

IMG_20231031_114329989.jpg

Spoiler
Love all the shower gel and scrub

IMG_20231031_114431283.jpg

Spoiler
Definitely favorites, I wish I could find the kenra deep detox at Ulta, that's where I received the sample but they don't seem to carry this specific product, but it's great!

IMG_20231031_114434047.jpg

Spoiler
This briogeo and Christophe hair mask are not ones I'd seek out

IMG_20231031_114529476.jpg

Spoiler
I actually really enjoyed the honest moisturizer. The other products were fine, just not extreme loves

IMG_20231031_114636579.jpg

Spoiler
I enjoyed all the masks and samples

IMG_20231031_114702754.jpg

Spoiler
Unfortunately I had to declutter the huda gloss, which I do love, but the scent on this one was terrible.
This atelier scent was a huge miss for me!! 😖

IMG_20231031_115105149.jpg

Spoiler
Floral street London poppy was nice, not a love

IMG_20231031_115108174.jpg

Spoiler
The Becca under eye primer was too dried out and I did have a backup, so it's going bye bye 

@lmaster, that's a good amount of empties, quite a few full sizes in there too. Nice job.

Thank you darlin! @itsfi 

@lmaster great empties!

10,781 Replies
testing