cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

@Cissy63 Great empties! You got through a lot of products!

@Mellmars1185  Thank you 🤗

January Empties

1000012604.jpg

1000012605.jpg

1000012606.jpg

Lots of foils and mini's here but I did finish my full sized tub of

SEPHORA COLLECTION Melting Cleansing Balm with Algae Extract 4.22 oz / 125 mL I love this stuff. Since I can't buy the original Pharmacy makeup balm in Canada this is one I stumbled on and it works so good! ( The Canadian version of Pharmacy's balm has an ingredient that triggers a reaction in my skin regrettably.)

Great job @CynthieLu!

Great job @CynthieLu !

@CynthieLu Great month of empties! It looks liie your kitty approves of the cleansing balm.

She did lol, she hoped I would let her play around with them a bit. She loves the crinkley crunchy sounds from the empty foils. Lol. 😻 @Mellmars1185 

@CynthieLu Aw what a cute curious kitty 😺

@CynthieLu Look at how great your January was!!  I sometimes think going through a ton of smaller items is nicer to clear out clutter and get to try out more products.  Now you know what you love!  I found it odd that the Farmacy Green Clean Makeup Removing Cleansing Balm was off the Canadian side as well.  I'm hoping it's just something like a French translation error on the packaging etc etc and that it'll be back soon!

I hope they bring the original back here, though the SC one is a great dupe in the meantime. 😉 

I don't know why the original balm from Farmacy was removed @missjeanie, but my skin does not agree with its replacement. I'm lucky I recieved the tub from the Gratis 🙏 I think this tub will last me a good long time. I was so thrilled to see it in its bag. 😍

@CynthieLu It's good to know about the SC being a good substitute!  Especially when those 30% off sales hit... It's nice to have a low cost alternative around!  

Right? The Sephora Collection gets the best sales 🤩 @missjeanie 

@CynthieLu  Great job 👏.  Kitty is so cute 🥰 

She's a totally sweet girl @Cissy63 😻 Thank you!

Great start to the year!! @CynthieLu 

Thank you @lmaster 😊

January empties.

IMG_3710.jpeg

⬆️ Loves and would repurchase.

IMG_3711.jpeg

⬆️ Good but won’t repurchase.

IMG_3751.jpeg

⬆️ Loves and would repurchase.

IMG_3752.jpeg

⬆️ Good but won’t repurchase.

Nicely done @faeriegirl !

@faeriegirl Excellent empties! What do you find the difference is between the Amika perk up dry shampoo and the perk up plus?

*Edit - Sorry i see it was asked already 

@Mellmars1185  It feels heavier than the original to me so I don’t get as much volume.

@faeriegirl Nice!   I love the amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo , what kind of differences have you noticed between it and the Plus version?  I have yet to try the Plus version, but am wondering if I should bother?

10,745 Replies
testing