cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

Empties from last month!

6C982CBF-231E-4B96-B472-6198A8EF1931.jpeg

 All of these products were very good or loves! So excited to finish this foundation I was working on in project pan!

Great job @BluePaisley ! I love Tatcha, too.

Woohoo @BluePaisley!! 🙌🏼 That’s awesome you finished a bottle of foundation. It feels sooo good, right?!

@itsfi Thank you! Yes it does! I don’t think I would have ever finished it if I wasn’t panning. I have Too many to finish it’s my fav makeup product to try! I’m going to try and pan my favorites to make sure they get completely used and try to move my numbers down! 😀

@BluePaisley  Congratulations on your project pan completion!  

@Cissy63 Thank you so much!

@BluePaisley Great job!!!

@BluePaisley I noticed months ago that the Neutrogena hand cream packaging had changed.   Does it still work as well?  I haven't cross referenced the ingredients yet.

@greeneyedgirl107 Yes they did change ingredients. I think the old formula is more gentle but the new formula leaves my hands even softer than the old so I like the new formula even better! I hope this helps!

@BluePaisley curiouser and curiouser.   I gave two of the "old" tubes left.

Great job @BluePaisley 

@lmaster Thank you so much!

Great job on your empties! @BluePaisley  🙂

@CynthieLu Thank you!

November Empties 🍂🍁

20221216_152032_mh1671231634472.jpg

Sheet masks: Top fave of the bunch was the Momo Puri Milk Jelly Mask **thank you for sending this generous giftee 🦄 ** It is simply fabulous 👌 and leaves you so hydrated and literally glowing 🤩 amazing!

20221216_152153_mh1671231656507.jpg

TULA Skincare Mini The Cult Classic Purifying Face Cleanser 1.69 oz/ 50 mL  100% repurchase worthy ♥️ This is in my top fav cleansers for my face.

The Ordinary Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA 3.3 oz/ 100 mL A very basic moisturizer, I use so many fun serums that a basic gentle moisturizer is sometimes a break my skin needs, would repurchase.

Prevage Samples: Oooh this line is lovely.  I have serious love for the Prevage line.  I use this sparingly and it lasts for ages! I have a baggie of Elisabeth Arden products from GWP's I'm always thrilled to dive into 😁

@CynthieLu, great job! Lots of fab products you finished! 👍🏼 

@itsfi Thank you 😄

Fabulous job! @CynthieLu 

Thank you @lmaster 😄

@CynthieLu  Great job!  Tula and Prevage are very good!

Thank you! I feel the same way @Cissy63 I enjoy those two brands allot 😄

10,744 Replies
testing