cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

@greeneyedgirl107 letting go can be easy to do 😁

@greeneyedgirl107  If it isn’t working let it go - good for you letting go 😀

@greeneyedgirl107  Great job destashing! I am so bad for making products work to not waste but there’s no point!! 

@greeneyedgirl107 Great job tossing things!

@Anonymous7 Great job on letting go of some products that weren't serving you. I'm sorry to hear about not returning your tweezers on time. I know that feeling well.

@Mellmars1185 letting go is hard, but this thread inspired me!

These are my empties from the last month (well, those that I remembered to save 🤣). I would buy all of them again, however, I love trying new mascaras, so maybe not the Tower 28 Beauty MakeWaves Lengthening + Volumizing Mascara Jet #. I've been buying tarte Shape Tape™ Concealer for years, and I've bought the Farmacy Honey Butter Beeswax Lip Balm 0.12 oz/ 3.4 g at least 3 times already.

empties.jpg

@dimesandnichols Great job! That Farmacy sure does go by fast!

@Samtian yes it does!

Great job on the fantastic empties @dimesandnichols

It's lovely to see a empty haul of winners 🏆 😀 

Fantastic job!! @dimesandnichols 

Great job on the Empties, @dimesandnichols!

@dimesandnichols  Nice empties.  I too like to try different mascara. 😃

@dimesandnichols  Awww darn. I’ve been loving the making waves mascara but it could be just because I tend to have a reaction to like every mascara I try. What’s your fav mascara?? Great job getting through everything! 

@ather that's a tough question to answer! I honestly believe there are a lot of good ones. I did really enjoy Tower28, but I also like ITEM Beauty By Addison Rae Lash Snack Clean Lengthening Mascara Midnight Mood , ONE/SIZE by Patrick Starrr Fantasize Lifting & Lengthening Mascara .46 oz / 9 ml , HUDA BEAUTY LEGIT LASHES Double-Ended Volumizing and Lengthening Mascara 2 x 0.28 oz/ 8.5 ml 

@dimesandnichols  I have not tried any of these favs yet so I’ll be adding them to my list!!! 

@ather the Item Beauty one is great for defined and separated lashes. One/Size gives lots of volume. Lastly, Huda Beauty does a great job at lengthening and volumizing... I have bought it twice.

@dimesandnichols Lovely empties! I have yet to try the Tower 28 mascara and farmacy lip balm. I also understand absout trying new mascaras. I have a lot in my stash to try but I always keep going back to Caliray mascara

@ather Oh no sorry to hear that. I wonder if it is an ingredient in it? 

@Mellmars1185  I’m thinking it’s the tubing in it. But who knows! I should look into it. I’m also reacting to tarte Mini SEA Surfer Curl™ Volumizing Mascara Black  which I didn’t use to but now I do. The older I get the more sensitive my eyes are. 

10,778 Replies
testing