cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

@lmaster Thanks!!!

@Samtian  Great job!! 

@ather Thank you!

What are those lips? 💋 I've never seen them before @Samtian 🤔

@CynthieLu Thank you! That's the Tony Moly Honey Lip Balm. I'm obsessed with it.

Fun package! I'm going to keep my eyes open for that one @Samtian 😄

@CynthieLu They have blueberry and honey, honey is my fave!

@Samtian Great job! Why does your N.O make me laugh?!? Which product are the lips in the Loves?

@Mellmars1185 Thank you! Lol that was the easy way for me to say how much I dislike them. The lips in order are- Tony Moly, EOS, and Kylie. 

May and June Empties = 19

Destashes = 5

Empties

20230626_140240.jpg

My favourites were thr Korres body cream in sea salt, Native Deodorant in coconut and vanilla, and the Moroccanoil hair spray

Destashes

20230626_140249.jpg

The eos lip balm was expired and not getting used.

The NCLA Beauty Sleep lip mask flavour in Birthday Cake had an off smell to it and was gritty and oily. Did not compare to Laneige.

The deodorants did not compare to Native.

@Mellmars1185  Great job! It looks like you found some new loves!!

@ather Thank you! I definitely did 🥰

@Mellmars1185  Great work on your empties and destashing! 🙌

You know I've never tried the Native Deodorant and I am seeing it on more places. It's pretty good? What are your thoughts on it?

@CynthieLu I really enjoyed the scent of the deodorant and it is the first natural deodorant that I have tried that actually worked. It will be a repurchase only when I can find it on sale. It is a little pricey.

Thats important @Mellmars1185 I've tried naturals before but they were not effective for me, thank you for the feed back 🙏💜

Hummm I'm very curious to give them a try,  I've recently seen them at Loblaws and Shoppers, where do you get yours from?

@CynthieLu I bought mine from Fortinos (owned by Loblaw) on sale for $12.99. Always great to get some extra Optimum points too 😉

@Mellmars1185 Fabulous job!!! 

@Samtian Thank you so much!

@Mellmars1185 good job! I didn't use my eos either lol

@lmaster Thank you! On to better things!

IMG_3317.jpeg

A few more empties for this month. Tower 28 Beauty SOS Daily Rescue Facial Spray 4 oz/ 120 mL LANEIGE Mini Cream Skin Toner & Moisturizer 1.6 oz/ 50 mL and CeraVe Renewing SA Lotion are all repurchases and will be repurchased again. Love them all!

China Glaze orange cuticle oil was really nice. I liked the smell and it helped quite a bit with dryness in my fingers. I’d repurchase if I could find it again. I found it by chance at Winners. I know it looks full but it’s because I transferred Revlon’s almond cuticle oil into this bottle so I could keep using the dropper instead of a brush.

The last one is a trial size of Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid. This stuff is sooo magical! The scent was so pretty and pleasant, the texture was light and fluffy, and boy did it leave me feeling hydrated! I don’t think I can justify the price tag on this one though. 

10,781 Replies
testing