Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Makeup Is Life

Empties - 2019

Seeing product empties is so satisfying Smiley Happy

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

@ShortErica Heck Yes!  Gotta get all that goodness!

So many good empties @missjeanie !!! I have that Tony Moly Avocado sheet mask in my stash right now, and I'm really looking forward to using it.

I just used The Creme Shop Hyaluronic mask last night, and I LOVE how my skin felt afterward! It was my first one from them, so now I know that's a definite go-to!

@sephoraaddict918 I really liked the Hyaluronic one.  I'll pick up more if I see them on sale again!I'm so glad you loved it as well!

@missjeanie did you see L'Occtaine is coming out with a f...

@missjeanie did you see L'Occtaine is coming out with a few new lip products? super excited!!

Re: @missjeanie did you see L'Occtaine is coming out with a f...

@lmaster ohhhhh... I did not!  I'd love to see more higher end tinted balms, mostly because that's what I'm into using lately! They have such lovely products, I don't think I've tried any lip products though.

@missjeanie  I've been on the tinted lip balm train lately too (and I'm even more excited when they're lightly scented/flavored!)

As soon as I find out when they are coming out, I'll tag you @veronika23 posted about them on the beauty confidential thread listed as spring- summer 2019 releases

Still no date yet... Smiley Sad @lmaster  @missjeanie 

Killin me @veronika23  🤣

Oh please do @lmaster !  I'm gonna go check out that thread right now!

Dr jart BB cream is the bomb dot com! I've seen cailon in and out of costco online, may want to check there. not sure if it was a member only item @missjeanie 

@CC3616 I've gone through a few tubes of the Dr. Jart BB, I think I just started trying new things and never got around to buying a new one.  The sample size reminded me that I love it!  

I have a Costco membership!  I never think to check there for beauty products though.  Great recommendation!

Empties - 2019

DISLIKE the I dew care mask, the scent was not my forte, LIKE the Olay and shiseido, LOVE everything else 😍

null

null

null

@lmaster I've heard so many great things about the vitamin mask! 

@CC3616  I just bought a bunch of different ones 😍

@lmaster Ahhh... this is the foot mask we were talking about!  I'll keep an eye out for it when I'm out.  I'm 100% sure I've seen this before.  I'm not having any faith that the Life brand one I did will do anything.  Mostly based on nothing going on on my feet at the moment... I don't like waiting lol

@missjeanie the starskin ones I tried didn't do much of anything, a little peeling around the edge of my feet 👎

@lmaster Thumbs down for sure.  Lol I'm looking for some real peeling here!

Oh me too @missjeanie  @sonnydee had some great results

@lmaster Loving all of your empties. Thanks for sharing your thoughts on them!

Best,
Rebecca

@RebeccaBT thank you! Absolutely 😉

2,208 Replies