cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

Swatches!!  😍😍 @makeitup305 Thank you for sharing your decision arm. 😉

@CynthieLu Swatching them doesn't help decluttering. I'll still be like "oh that's pretty" "that's a nice color" and then not declutter any lol It did help me check the formulas, which helped with immediate destashes instead of my purgatory box.

I love it, @makeitup305! So many of my lipsticks are years old, too. I need to do this, also.

@curlychiquita I was feeling quite overwhelmed by my lippie drawer. It was way overdue!

March Empties!

IMG_3439.JPEG

• I really like this Biossance hand cream and would repurchase.
  • I would repurchase the Inkey List serum but I'm giving the Naturium one a try first. This one can be drying if you apply it on it's own.
  • The Pyunkang Yul serum is nice but I'm not rushing to replace it. I would consider repurchasing the toner pads, though.
  • I love the Vanilla Icicles scent, I wish I had another one! I hope they bring it back this year. I really liked the scent of the Sunrise Woods wallflower, as well. I would definitely repurchase if they bring it back. I have a bunch of wallflowers in different scents throughout my house but this one stood out.
  • Amika The Kure is a great hair mask. I would defintely pick it up again. 
  • The Mizani is a no. I feel like it leaves my hair sticky. 
  • The Kerastase I'm torn on. I didn't like how fast you go through it and how expensive it is. However, it seems to be one of the few hair growth serums that has Arginie, which seems to have some studies backing it for hair growth support. I'm currently using something else but I wouldn't discount purchasing it again.

IMG_3440.JPEGIMG_3442.JPEG

• The Roen pencil is my all time favorite. I'm currently using some other ones up but I'm most likely repurchasing this.
  • The Gerard Cosmetics eye primer is pretty good. I used almost all of it up before it got a little wonky. I might repurchase since they have different colors.
  • The CP lippie was old, the Adept liner was dry, and the CP liner was broken and fell out.

@makeitup305  Good job!

thanks @Cissy63 !

Fantastic work this month @makeitup305 What are you using right now as a hair serum?

@CynthieLu As a scalp serum I'm using one by the Korean brand Dr. Forhair. It's nice and easy to apply. It's just hard to tell if they actually do anything lol 

Great job!! @makeitup305 🙌

Thanks @lmaster !

2024- 29/100
2024- 11 Destashes

March Love.jpg
Love-
* Wedding Dress Mask
* Dancing Princess Bath Bomb- Very pretty and smells good.
* Treehut Olive & Fig Bath Salts- Not pictured. Smells divine!
* MMM Under the Lemon Trees sample- Not pictured.
* Dior 1 Minute Mask- Seems to work great, smells great.

March Ok.jpg

Ok-
* Festive Hand Mask
* Creme Shop Cucumber Wipes
* Lawless Plumping Gloss
* Farmacy Filling Good Serum
* Honey Foot Peel Mask- slight peeling. Nothing major.

No Opinion-

March Destash and NO.jpg
N.O.-
* Maker Paradiso

De-stash-
* Morphe Cherry Coke Blush- Not my color.
* MUFE XL Eyeliner- Dried out.
* Tower 28 Sample- Doesn't work for me.
* KVD Julia- Separating and smells bad.
* JS Sagittarius- went bad.
* Tower 28 Mascara- dried out.

@Samtian  Excellent job using your products and your decluttering!

Solid decluttering this month @Samtian !  

Great job decluttering this month! @Samtian 🙌

@CynthieLu 😄 thank you so much!

Amazing job! I love how organized and coordinated everything is, so cool to see! @Samtian 

@peculiarzmakeup Thank you!!

Great job! @Samtian decluttering is a mindset 😆

@lmaster it definitely is!

March empties🩷🌸🌺

IMG_3902.jpeg

⬆️ Loves and would definitely repurchase🩷

IMG_3901.jpeg

The Eva NYC dry shampoo is really good but the scent is way too strong. The Naturium peptide serum feels nice but I didn’t notice a difference in my skin, so I would not repurchase. @makeitup305  The S&G foot cream is not thick enough. The CT light wonder is a love but I believe it’s being discontinued. The Dior capture totale feels nice but it has way too much fragrance.

10,781 Replies
testing