cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

Lovely job! @CynthieLu 

Thank you 😊 @lmaster 

@CynthieLu You’re so lucky you got to try those SKII masks! How did you like the The Laneige Cica sleep mask? I wanna try that one after I’m done the water mask.

The water mask is a great moisturizer, the Cica felt heavier @JoSometimes and for me it didn't give me any huge "Wow" results. But I did enjoy it. It is a nice, very hydrating over night mask and I didn't get any redder using it. The bottle lasted me a good long time. If I see it at Marshalls again I'd scoop it up for sure.

Great job @CynthieLu! I love the SKII masks!

Riight?? They give my skin the best glow @faeriegirl 🌠

September Empties = 25

Destashes = 3

emptis1000005540.jpg

empties above

A repurchase would definitely be the Givenchy Prisme Libre Loose Setting and Finishing Powder 2 Satin Blanc 

1000005541.jpg

destashes above

I have had the Bath and Body Works cream for so long and it started to smell off.

The mascara was actually a brown one I purchased in error. I tried it out but I prefer the black mascara. The Blume Meltdown Oil for Acne Prone Skin 0.5 oz / 15 mL actually came in a Favourites set and it was leaking. I should have gotten rid of this a long time ago. The scent is not for me.

Nicely done @Mellmars1185 !

@makeitup305 Thank you 😊🙏💓

Good job!! @Mellmars1185 

@lmaster Thank you 😊❤️

Great job emptying everything @Mellmars1185

@JoSometimes Thank you! It is always such a satisfying time of month. I empty my bag of empties just to start again! 😁

@Mellmars1185 I started tossing everything in a bag. I need to bring it to Winners so I can put it in their Pact recycling bin.

Fantastic job @Mellmars1185! I absolutely love the Givenchy powders!

@faeriegirl Thank you. It is my favourite setting powder so far. I purchased my next one in one shade darker. We shall see which works best! 😊

Wow, @Mellmars1185, so many full sized products!

Thank you @itsfi  @eshoe  

Wow great job!! Why do we tend to hold onto products that don’t work for so long?? 

Wow, look at all those full size empties @Mellmars1185! 😍 Excellent work! 

Ooh yup, it was definitely time for some of those to go. @Mellmars1185 Good work this month! 

10,744 Replies
testing