cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

Thank you @lmaster !

@BluePaisley  Good job !

@BluePaisley  Great job!! 

Thank you @ather !

@BluePaisley wow great job! Good to know about the Native, that scent sounds like it would have been a good one.

@Samtian In really liked it at first but by the end of the bottle I was over it and didn’t like it at all. Too heavy on the floral. 

@BluePaisley I like heavy florals I'll have to check it out, thank you!

@BluePaisley Wow, amazing empties! So many full size products! Thank you for the feedback. I still have to try the Milk Makeup spray from my stash. I wonder if you like pistachio as much as I do?! 💚

@Mellmars1185 Mine started to look off after about 12 months so if I ever bought it again I would get a mini so it’s fresh. You have to use it up quickly or it may go off. 
I like the Charlotte better but I do like this one too I just wouldn’t buy a full size again. I like Charlotte for setting and locking in makeup and the milk as more of a dewy/hydrate spray. 
are you referring to YUM pistachio? I love that scent and got a full size! I love the bumbum cream also and will have one in my next empties! I use it and love it year round!

@BluePaisley I did try the Pistachio perfume. However, it dried down powdery and I was not a fan of it on myself. I noticed you had that and Pistachio Tower 28 too!

@Mellmars1185 Ah yes! Tower 28 glosses are very nice. I have another color in my collection and a few other gloss formulas I like more so don’t think I’ll buy any more but they are nice!

Good work! @BluePaisley 😃 I smiled to see KAYALI YUM PISTACHIO GELATO | 33 Eau de Parfum Intense Travel Spray on your loves list for your empties. I love that perfume too. I feel like it's a polarizing item, some people love it, and some people definitely do not. 

@CynthieLu Already have the 1.7 oz! I think it’s so unique of a fragrance. It’s Gourmande to me but also fresh at the same time. 

@BluePaisley  great job! Glad you found some loved that work well for you!

Wow @BluePaisley, these are some great empties! 😍 Cinnamon dolce sounds so warm and cozy and delicious!! 🤎 I love the Dr Jart Ceramidin Cream - one of my favorite moisturizers. 💛

@itsfi It’s so amazing if you like tree hut scrubs. This and candy cane which are both seasonal are my favorites! 

I didn’t have a lot of empties this round as I haven’t been targeting anything specific to pan.  

IMG_2170.jpeg

^That’s everything.  I LOVE the Diane cotton pads I buy off Amazon. I actually have a subscription for them so I never have to think about replacing them.  They’re the closest I’ve come to the Shiseido ones and they’re only $6. 

IMG_2172.jpeg

^All of these I’ve already replaced.   The Good Patch Rescue patches are your friend if you’re doing any holiday drinking.  Just saying.  They’re magic. 

IMG_2173.jpeg

 A little eyeliner and skincare declutter.  Eyeliners are not performing as well.  The sonage was nice at first but there are uneven clumps of pink in it now so it must be off.  I LOVE the Etude house and just need to buy  a refill for the cute compact.  

@heartsmyface that is impressive!

@heartsmyface  Wow great job!  Thanks for the tip on Good Patch Rescue Patches ! 

@heartsmyface  Great job!! Those makeup removing pads sound great. Adding to cart! 

@heartsmyface Looks like you have a lot of great empties!!! Ohh i could use one of those parches today. Making notes!!

10,778 Replies
testing