Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Makeup Is Life

Empties - 2019

Seeing product empties is so satisfying Smiley Happy

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

@eshoe So many amazing empties! Love all the variety!

Best,
Rebecca

Thank you @RebeccaBT! Let’s see how my goal of 30 masks does for this month. Going to start concentrating on some foils tooSmiley Wink

You're slow?! No way @eshoe though seeing others on here makes me feel that way too. 🐢

We’ll see this month, @ShortErica 🤔

Great empties @eshoe

Thank you @faeriegirl, never thought tracking trash could be so much fun😄

Lol @eshoe I never thought I would enjoy looking at trash😂

Yes I am so nosy now about trash @faeriegirl. The first time I stumbled on this thread (the old one) I was kind of amazed. Who keeps their empty containers? Well, now apparently I do🤣

@eshoe LOL that was me! At first I thought I would never be able to post because I wouldn’t want to keep my empties but now they have their own little basket under the sink 😂 I feel like my recycling guys are also following my progress because after I take the pics I recycle the containers that can’t be re-used for travel (or lately for some reason I’ve been so clumsy and dropping everything so I’ve had to transfer a lot of products because I cracked the caps)

YES @cianni I clean out and save the jars and mini serum bottles with droppers! I cannot count the times I’ve needed a mini container and they have come in handy. Or I decant a FS for the same reason as you-broken cap/dispenserSmiley Happy

36D491A4-BBE2-45ED-AD2E-8CFA83C773CC.jpeg

6901E836-FA38-4268-B262-C1E285BD31CF.jpeg

0BE16A21-F167-44C7-B14A-6207828304F9.jpeg

47618E7F-EE0B-47AF-991B-B48EE76DADC4.jpegWould or have repurchased

Great job working through your stash, @heartsmyface

@heartsmyface WOW! I am so impressed!

Best,
Rebecca

Your empties, once again, have me in awe @heartsmyface !  

wow @heartsmyface you totally knocked some products out

wow @heartsmyface you totally knocked some products out

Love the gauzy material on that Merbliss, @heartsmyface.

RE: Empties - 2019

Here’s my stash of March Trash. The only item I am definitely repurchasing is the Dr Roebuck’s Cushie lotion. It has a very organic, nutty scent, not really anything I LIKE to smell, but it is soooo nourishing on dry, winter skin. I love it for severe dryness. Almost everything else was just likable. I might repurchase the Cake Milk Made Velveteen Hand Cream. It smelled a little too sweet but was a very likable purse lotion.

Re: RE: Empties - 2019

You did a great job in March, @christyrc!

excellent masking empties! @christyrc

excellent masking empties! @christyrc

@christyrc, nice empties! I’ll have to get a sample of the Dr Roebuck lotion - I like that it worked so well on dry skin but I’m not sure about the scent on it.

The scent of the Dr. Roebuck’s sounds interesting @christyrc; I like earthy scentsSmiley Happy

2,142 Replies