Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Makeup Is Life

Empties - 2019

Seeing product empties is so satisfying Smiley Happy

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

fingers crossed @cianni !

I have seriously missed your face! @cianniU are back!!

@lmaster yesssss I missed you too!! I have so much to catch up on 😂😂 happy to be back ❤️❤️

A few more empties.  I found the same sugar scrub at Winners that I first bought at the drugstore for over $30.  They sell them for $8.99 🙀 so I bought two ❤️ Love it for my night time routine and as a lip scrub.  Finally used up my cream from PTR from October.  I use it 3x/wkly.  The concealer is excellent from First Aid.  I bought it in January.  I also have a few others that is why it lasted so long.  

3351CCDE-548F-41E1-A9F8-8CA775971EEB.jpeg

RE: Re: Empties - 2019

Nice to know about the concealer! I have been wondering about that brand @2manyperfumes. I’ve received moisturizer samples but nothing else from that line.

Re: RE: Re: Empties - 2019

I love it @Weetart it was a good concealer ❤️

@Weetart if you have sensitive or reactive skin, FAB is a great line!! I use the FIRST AID BEAUTY - Ultra Repair® Cream Intense Hydrationand have recently finished/repurchased the FIRST AID BEAUTY - Ultra Repair BarriAIR Creamthat I initially received in gratis a while ago and they have been lifesavers/game changers for my skin!! It calms down a lot of redness and irritation. I haven't tried any of the makeup products from FAB yet though.. mostly because the shade range (or lack thereof), but good to know the concealer is good @2manyperfumes !!

Nice! Thanks for that @cianni ! I definitely get the redness! In fact it’s super irritated right now. I forgot that I can’t handle mineral sunscreens but was brutally reminded when I put a sample on this morning.

@2manyperfumes cool products! never seen these before!

@2manyperfumes cool products! never seen these before!

Re: @2manyperfumes cool products! never seen these before!

The eye concealer is from Sephora as well as the moisturizer.  The sugar scrub is sold in drugstores and Winners.  

Screen Shot 2019-05-21 at 11.33.19 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-05-21 at 11.33.26 AM.png

2 months worth of empties (1st pic) 

Out of those, these are my particular likes & loves: (2nd pic) 

• Philosophy Fresh Cream
  • Nature Republic Hair Liner in Brown
  • Bioderma SensiBio Micellar Water 
  • Living Proof Perfect Hair Day
  • OGX Coconut Milk Shampoo 
  • Skinfood Royal Honey Propolis
  • Skinfood Cheek and Lip Trio – No3 Cherry Tomato
  • Thayers Witch Hazel Toner
  • LUSH Snow Fairy Shower Gel
  • Opti Free Replenish 

Love me some snow fairy ❤️❤️ @MSena 

@PrettyPaint Sprinkled some of the dust in my closet. It's a part of me now. 

RE: Re: Empties - 2019

@MSena how did you like the Skinfood honey essence? I’ve been eyeing that but I worry it might smell too strongly of honey.

@Weetart I adore it. It's my wallet-friendly version of Estee Lauder's Brown Bottle. (advanced night repair) It barely smells like anything to me! Detected no honey fragrance whatsoever. 

Oh nice! I currently use Missha Time Revolution as my “brown bottle”. But I think you’ve sold me on this! @MSena 

@Weetart I've heard good things about time revolution, too! How do you like it? 

I like it a lot! It took me a few months for my skin to get used to the retinol, but that’s not unique to this product. My skin soaks it right up. Smiley Happy you really do get a big bottle so I think it’s a really good deal @MSena 

Wow you ladies use a lot more stuff than I do lol I feel better now haaaa.  I’m just finishing my conditioner from 5 months ago.  

I take eons with shampoo/conditioner. I don’t use it often with my hair type. @2manyperfumes Tou just reminded me I think it’s time to cut the old dye job off. My hairs down to my butt so I think I’ll have enough left after chopping the meh color off.

Wow is your hair that long?  I sometimes miss my long hair but not the drying time or styling lol.  I’ve had every colour and had it long for ages.  Are you letting it go to it’s originsl colour or planning a whole new look @Weetart ?   

487B9B12-2CC2-4EFF-AA83-DD8E37487CF6.jpeg10 years ago down to almost my waist.

2,677 Replies