Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Makeup Is Life

Empties - 2019

Seeing product empties is so satisfying Smiley Happy

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

Love the Too Cool for School ❤️

@2manyperfumes It's really good!!

You're killing it with 126 empties @ellem24!

Thank you @ShortErica Hoping to at least double this number by the end of the year Smiley Happy 

@ellem24 Loving these empties! 

Best,
Rebecca

Thank you @RebeccaBT !

sorry to hear you don't have great luck with spongelle @e...

sorry to hear you don't have great luck with spongelle @ellem24 I actually love those things! but I get them through the add ons with fab fit fun for half the price

Re: sorry to hear you don't have great luck with spongelle @e...

Thanks for the tip, I'll check Smiley Happy I didn't think to look at the fabfitfun add ons @lmaster 

Re: sorry to hear you don't have great luck with spongelle @e...

Yep they usually list at 11$ for one, I think they can be pretty cool gifts too @ellem24 

Loves and mehs IMG_20190604_214501129.jpgMeh

Spoiler
The bawdy butt mask was kinda just meh, I don't care for the scent, but others didn't notice a scent 🤷 the exfolikate is ok, just doesn't make me want to commit to FS

IMG_20190604_213907905.jpgLoves

Spoiler

@lmaster, wait, what??? A butt mask?? LOL. How'd you explain it to the SO when you were....masking? I saw this mask in other empties...but didn't look close enough to see its purpose 😂😂😂

@angelKiss24 haha!! I didn't, hes asleep by 830 pm so I do my masking and he catches some 😴

I am almost finished with Herbivores Rose Hibiscus Coconut Water Hydrating Face Mist... and of course I have a second bottle at the ready!  I love this, I use this as a toner at night and it is so soothing for my sensitive skin. I dont use a serum because they never seem to quite agree with my skin, so this goes over my treatment oil and then I use my face cream, which is a little lighter during the warmer time of year. Right now I am using Farmacy's Honey Potion and I love it!

Empties - 2019

May empties & empty masks. Did a lil vacation for mothers day so used some of my fav foils. 😍 Ariul 7 day mask set, all good/ok results but the fit/scent on some were off-I liked some more than others.

@sonnydee Loving your empties! How did you like the SEPHORA COLLECTION - Sephora Collection x OLLY? Would love to hear your thoughts Smiley Happy

Best,
Rebecca

It did relax my busy mind @RebeccaBT but it's no match for this insomniac unfortunately 😟. They tasted pretty good too! Might have to pick up a small bag for when I need to shut the brain off. With melatonin for me at least, it only gives me 3 or so hours of sleep. Then I wake up.🙄 and this was no different 

great empties girl! @sonnydee

great empties girl! @sonnydee

thanks @lmaster! I'm actually kinda disappointed in mysel...

thanks @lmaster! I'm actually kinda disappointed in myself I thought I did better in May🙄

@sonnydee Did you post the same Yadah mask? JK! I'm counting down for Y week. Great empties..for this month and April. Better late than never!

hahaha @ShortErica. Nope. same mask just used 2 already o...

hahaha @ShortErica. Nope. same mask just used 2 already out of my pack of 10. Loving it! even went with me on vacation! plan on hopefully using the rose & collagen on y week with ya!

Re: hahaha @ShortErica. Nope. same mask just used 2 already o...

I'm so glad the Yadah have been good to us @sonnydee! I'll be curious how you compare the collagen and rose to aloe one. Smiley Happy

2,831 Replies