cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

@CookieGirl1  Thanks! I really liked the scent on it! I’m going to keep an eye out for more of the brand in different containers. 

@missjeanie  Wow great start of the year!!! Omg I laughed when you said spicy lip gloss! It was spicy for me too @itsfi  my lips actually swelled up and my mouth got super red! I tried again and my husband was confused why I would test again lol

@ather I mean... I've worn painful heels for beauty before... sat through perms (look it was the 80s), and lasered my leg hair, and gotten tear trough injections... but no.. no we do not do pain like that spicy gloss for beauty these days.  I was shocked I tried again as well.  Quickly tossed that sample after the second shot!

Excellent empties @missjeanie❣️

Oh yes, the Amika Normcare Shampoo & Conditioner are great!!! I’m thinking of picking up a full size when it’s time to pick up more shampoo and conditioner. @fatimamummy was so kind to pick up samples for me at Sephoria - I was tired out by the time we got to the Amika booth so I  gave myself a “time out” by sitting near the window and she grabbed me a sample based on what would be good for my hair. 💖 

Those SC caffeine eye masks are a permanent part of my travel squad! 🤎 Must haves for me. I will stock up during the spring sale or the next 30% off SC sale. Everytime I see Old Spice body wash at the grocery store, I think of your grandma. 

omg, you and @ather (I think it was ather) have both mentioned experiencing burning with that DDG lip plumper! 😳 I am not someone who always has to experience things for herself - making a note to not try this one. 📝 

@itsfi I'm a toss up on which Amika to pick up during the next sale... I do think I'll pick up something... just a matter of what.  i used more samples when I was away this weekend.  I think I really just fell for all of their products after their dry shampoo and Triple Rx mask won me over.  

My Grandma would be honoured!  lol I don't know why but I just can't toss it.  I need to start a donation pile and be better about actually donating said pile instead of having a box in my entryway or truck for months on end where I end up forgetting about it.  

The Caffeine Eye masks were wonderful... such a lovely little gift from a friend 😉😉.  I actually convinced my SO to do another round last weekend!  He's pretty much gonna be skin care influencer now... so he says lol!!  More of these babies are in my list ready to go for the next sale.  I actually am using up all my eye patches so this is going to be an allowed mask purchase!!

Love that you and your SO are going in for another round of the caffeine eye masks @missjeanie! Love it even more that your SO is going to have a side hustle as a skincare influencer. He can now join in for the trade shows!! 

@itsfi He's been asking if I've posted his 'lines' yet.... but I swear BIC has been against me this week.  It just doesn't like to let me log in.  Friday night lines will happen though! 

Yep, BIC’s been very glitchy this week @missjeanie. I took it to mean a digital detox was in order so I ended up not trying to log on anymore if I couldn’t get in after 3 tries. After that, I just called it a night. 🛌 

I will be keeping an eye out for “friday night lines” 👀

@itsfi Turned into Tuesday Night Lines... he was so proud of letting me use his arm.  lol ... until he tried to rub it all off.  I could see the moment of panic when a few things were still on there after the first round of make up remover, but he got the hang of it.   

BIC wasn't having me this weekend at all.  I'm hoping today's log in success means that things are cleared up and the tech troubles have passed.  

@missjeanie, he must have been like “what did I just do?!!” when the swatches didn’t come off at once. 

Are you having better success logging in? My issues with it seem to have been resolved in the early morning <<knocks on wood>>  I’ll try again after work tonight to see if I just got lucky or if it’s all cleared up. 

Lol @itsfi  I get online the get booted, then can’t get online then randomly get back on… I have no idea what’s happening lol. I’m hoping it’s on Bics end cause I’m not tech savvy enough to fix this on my end lol. 

omg, I've been caught in that cycle @missjeanie. Restarting or completely shutting down and starting back up has been the only thing that I've found to work when I'm on my laptop. Even then, I may have to restart a couple of times. If that's the case, I'll usually do it a couple of times and then call it a night as far as BIC goes. 

@missjeanie  Absolutely love your display and how you so beautifully showed your likes and what you would maybe not prefer later on this is beautiful! 🌻

Fantastic job @missjeanie 🙌

@missjeanie Wow, you did get through a lot of products in January! Fantastic job! It is good to know about the Amika Shampoo and conditioner. I have not tried the orange packets yet. Now that I am washing my hair a maximum of two times per week, it is taking me a long time to get through products. I found the at home hair colour products so convenient! I always loved the conditioner they came with. Aw, it is so sweet that your grandma thinks of you and your SO. I love the smell of Old Spice on my SO, lol. I like that you didn't let it go to waste! At this rate, I am confident you will reach your goal of 365.

@Mellmars1185 I think I've used this 'normcore' for the Amika as well as 'mirrorball'?  I'm going to be hard up to decide which to purchase once I get through some bottles I already have.  And I so agree... the conditioner that comes with the dye is so good!!  They need to just sell that stuff on it's own!

Pretty happy with how my year is starting off! I attempted to work through some of my project pan products, and while I didn’t finish any of them in Jan, I have high hopes for the upcoming months! I managed to work through 8 products, all of which were fullsized.

IMG_0003.jpeg

Loves - FAB Radiance Pads (been using these on and off for years, they’re just a great no-nonsense staple product I can always come back to), Tucks (part of my postpartum care, iykyk. Won’t repurchase because I don’t need them anymore, but was very happy to have them!), The Ordinary Azaelic Suspension (love how this layers with my other skincare, and i think it did keep my acne at bay! I mainly picked this up to deal with acne because my normal products were not pregnancy safe. I have a backup I’m currently working through, and honestly would repurchase this and use even now that i can technically go back to some of my other products. I wont repurchase this until i have worked through some other things i currently own)

Meh - Olaplex 4-in-1 Moisture Mask (this was a massive 12oz bottle! It worked just fine, but if i used slightly too much or left it on as recommended, it made my fine hair so limp and greasy. I have a ton of other hair masks i much prefer), Laneige Water Sleeping Mask (works fine, but I’m phasing out Laneige products, and i have a few of these in my collection that i want to work through. This was my last full sized, and i have a couple DS/minis left), The Crème Shop Acne Patches (these were just ok. They worked fine, but if i left them on overnight, they were so difficult to remove the next morning. Not sure if the adhesive reacted to something in my skincare routine, but they melted into my skin and i had to really get in there with my nails or tweezers to peel them off)

Wow, look at that list @cianni 8 full size products? Fabulous work! ♥️♥️♥️ the First Aid Radiance Pads - gentle and effective. They’re my go to’s when I’ve been off actives or acids for a while and am starting back up again. 👍🏼 

8 full size products is so good @cianni !  I have a few pimple patches that randomly stick on like crazy as well.  I haven't figured out what makes it happen, but I've had some in the same pack do it when others in the pack don't.  Very odd. Either way... you're not alone!

@missjeanie it’s so strange! They just glue right onto your face 😂

@cianni Excellent empties!! I am intrigued about the The Ordinary product. Did you find it helped with acne? I am always open to help in that department.

10,744 Replies
testing