cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

@JoSometimes They are.  Makeup memories are the best!

Fantastic group of empties @JoSometimes 

Thanks @lmaster!

@JoSometimes  Great job! 

Thank you @ather! 😌

@JoSometimes Great empties! How do you use the Revolution spray?

@Mellmars1185 Most days with my work routine, I just spritz it on my face at the end. If I’m doing a full face for girl-mode, I might set after every step to really lock everything down. 

@JoSometimes   You finished lots of full size skincare products!  Wow! 

@Cissy63 Thank you! They all lasted a while and kinda ran out at the same time.

@JoSometimes I agree the The INKEY List Hyaluronic Acid (HA) Hydrating Face Serum is a great product at a great price

How is this product been looking for a serum @CorgiMommy 

@CorgiMommy Agreed! I don’t even know how many times I’ve repurchased it!

Starting off the year strong!

20240131_220507.jpg

Spoiler
Nothing super outstanding here but I do like the Heimish cushion foundation surprisingly well.  I put the wrapper for the refill cushion here because I finished off my first one and just replaced it with the refill.

20240131_220627.jpg

Spoiler
Sol de Janeiro Mini Beija Flor™ Collagen-Boosting Elasti-Cream with Bio-Retinol and Squalane 2.5 oz/... is OK; Cheirosa 68 is my fav SDJ scent so that was really the main appeal of this.  I do have another one that I won't open for a bit.

I LOVE the scent of the Native Baked By Melissa Mint Cookie Cupcake body wash.  They have a similar version RN that's Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies but this one actually smells a lot better IM

20240131_220842.jpg

Spoiler
I actually liked all three of these and I already have backups of the Unite 7 Second Detangler (my FAVORITE detangling spray) and the tarte Maracuja Juicy Lip Plump .  The Biolage hair pack was nice but I won't bother rebuying it.

20240131_220732.jpg

Spoiler
I actually really liked all of these.  I've used the Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen SPF 40 for years, the Tatcha The Camellia Oil 2-in-1 Makeup Remover & Cleanser was really nice, the Youth To The People Superfood Gentle Antioxidant Refillable Cleanser is an HG, I ended up purchasing the BIG size of the Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Illicit Green Eau de Parfum 2.5 oz/ 75 mL to replace this one, and you can't go wrong with BBW Paris Cafe.

20240131_220919.jpg

Spoiler
My quick dry top coats which have all solidified to the point of no return.  The Sweet and Sour Gloss Sauce is the one that I've already repurchased.

@CookieGirl1 this is an insane amount of product!! Working through fragrance is always satisfying. Nice to have so many things you enjoyed!

@cianni it's definitely more fun when the majority of them were winners 🙂

@CookieGirl1 Way to start the year off right!  I see some winners up there! Glad you found so many great products!

@CookieGirl1 amazing love this! And color coated too! So satisfying 🌻

Great job @CookieGirl1 🙌

@CookieGirl1  Awesome job! 

@CookieGirl1  Wow you really did start with a bang 😁.  So many full size products!  All of the scents sound amazing 🤩. 

Wooow! You definitely started off strong @CookieGirl1!

10,615 Replies
testing