Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Makeup Is Life

Empties - 2019

Seeing product empties is so satisfying Smiley Happy

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

That's good to know. Thanks @suzyo!

Empties - 2019

July Empties! Between my monthly empties and a recent large declutter, I am starting to feel like my collection is starting to get under control.

Impressive you got through a lot 

Dang, @Lazybeautybeast, that's impressive!

Look at all those great empties @Lazybeautybeast! 😃 Nice work getting through everything! 

Wow, this is a lot of product! @Lazybeautybeast 

wow fantastic job @Lazybeautybeast

wow fantastic job @Lazybeautybeast

Which bawdy did you prefer @Lazybeautybeast? Also I'm curious about the erborian. Is it glowy/shiny and what shade did you use and how would you describe yourself? Thanks so much!

@ShortErica I think I preferred the squeeze it out of the...

@ShortErica I think I preferred the squeeze it out of the two masks. I have the shade Clair in the erborian cc creme. I really liked it. I actually grabbed the full size last month with my 20% Ulta coupon after trying this DS. I'm usually fair with neutral-ish undertones with combo skin. I usually have a hard time finding a BB or CC cream that doesn't pull orange/too dark on my skin tone. This one is a little on the pink side for me but I like the way it looks. The other BB I like recently is the bosica one in the lightest shade. I've also had luck with the Dr. Jart CC cream. The coola one is nice too but much lighter coverage. I usually wear the erborian cc creme like foundation so I do my skincare, prime my face, apply it with my fingers, and set it with a powder. It I don't set it, I get oily. I use my fingers to apply it because it comes out white and adjusts to match my skin as I rub it in. It's a light coverage and gives me a "my skin but better" look. It is not nearly as illuminating as other products especially if you set it. I usually shy away from complexion products that claim "illuminating", "glowy", "dewy" or "radiant" because they usually make me look shiny or greasy but I was pleasantly surprised by this one.

Re: @ShortErica I think I preferred the squeeze it out of the...

This is WONDERFUL @Lazybeautybeast - thank you! I think I'm fair with a neutral undertone. I could work with the Dr. Jart+ cicapair cream but I wasn't sold on it for the price. The BB cream was slightly dark and pink on me but I enjoyed the product otherwise (texture, wear, coverage). I find IT Cosmetics too thick and dark and yellow. Bare Minerals I found too dewy. It gave me the shiny/maybe greasy kind of look. That's not my style either. I prefer natural maybe leaning matte. I'll definitely have to pick up a sample. Thanks so much for all this feedback on it and comparisons!

Empties. (Sheet Masks not included)E4B7F8AA-F373-4CD9-A195-387E694FB7DB.jpeg

3B576499-D5ED-48D3-9FEF-716C192A5C44.jpegLoved the dry shampoo, panda hand cream, Brigeo sample, haeyo Mayo, and sunscreens. Don’t recommend Strawberry face scrub.

2D8874A3-E6AC-4F24-A9E8-78ABD27B5070.jpegLoved morrocanoil, boscia cactus lotion, lancome sample, igk sample, phytojoba leave in. Bliss was okay.

006E845D-9789-4F35-A529-1D917724DFC1.jpegHempz lotion was old and definitely smelled expired. Trissola bad for thick dry hair. The Ordinary primer worked, but felt too silicone slick.#

Love the photo @Weetart! 💕 Amazing job with your empties!! I wondered about the MB strawberry scrub - good to know it’s a pass.

Thanks @itsfi ! And yeah, it actually worked okay as a mask it's really creamy, but it was major effort to finish that jar. The seeds as an exfoliate was a joke.

@Weetart  Ouhhh you got through a lot!   I love that body scrub!  It’s simple and smells so good!  

It's such a good body scrub @heartsmyface ! I've been making an effort to use up items, even if it's for off label purposes. 

Hi @Weetart ,

This is a great set of empties! Great job! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Thanks @JaneanBT !

That's a lot of product! Way to go. @Weetart 

Thanks @l8totheparty ! I need to make space for Fall type products... gotta get through everything summery.

Hmm....good point! @Weetart 

So many products. Nice empties @Weetart The panda is cute.

2,844 Replies