Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - 2019

Seeing product empties is so satisfying Smiley Happy

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

6E01F078-9B7B-4A33-AB34-9E1173DCCF27.jpegLikes, some need to use longer to decide.

92430775-8622-4AE7-840C-0096C57F6092.jpegLoves - will repurchase or already have

BAB0C486-D4A2-4368-8CE4-4D592F69CE31.jpegThe fresh glow water smelled great but did it do anything? Trestique was really dry and wouldn’t blend out. Mufa way too light on me. Others just meh

I love the fresh nectar spray @jen81 😍

I love the fresh nectar spray @jen81 😍

@jen81 I got the same sample of the MUFE and the shade was actually pretty close for me but I didn't like the texture or the way it wore on me Smiley Sad.

@CookieGirl1 I agree the way it wore was weird.  I didn’t Ike it at all. Otherwise I would have mixed it to darken it up a smidge.

I 💖 that Julep sheet mask too, it’s amazing @jen81!

Empties for the week:E009AB35-98CE-451B-B1ED-D721F6F35301.jpegLots of loves again!

Finally finished these stragglers from the 10 by 10/10 and DS December challenges:4EF2571B-E3D5-42DB-80E7-55ED853D4DE3.jpeg

Spoiler
I don’t think I would repurchase any of these, though they are nice products and I enjoyed using them. Very pleasant scents to all of them.

good job getting through those products!! @eshoe

good job getting through those products!! @eshoe

Empties - 2019

my empties for the week, did not care much for the oxygen bubble mask, it turned my face a red burn color for a few hours, the glycolic acid mask fit terrible and I didn't see any purpose of it, if it can't even hydrate, then the creme shop mask has alcohol high on the ingredients list, and I noticed a day later, my face was becoming more oily as the day went on

@lmaster what did you think about the Patchology gels?

I like them, the only thing I noticed is that they can slide if they are drenched in serum @CookieGirl1 but I wore them under a sheet mask, so I don't have a problem after that

What a bum week for sheet masks @lmaster🤨 hope this week is much better!!

I know @eshoe I did a few wipe off masks this week, and some days, I was so tired lol

@lmaster, this past week I was happy to just cleanse and moisturize some days😂 

Merry Christmas to you🎄🎁❄️🎅🏻🥰!

I feel that @eshoe, I really had to pep myself up to even wash and moisturize my face at the end of the crazy holiday days!

Merry Christmas to you and your family @eshoe 🤗😘

Weekly Trash, lots of sheet mask loves here!599F81DE-6B5C-4D99-A825-200C5DA95F9F.jpeg

38DFB343-56A4-44C4-A3B8-A44302399C54.jpegSame here!

@eshoe love seeing your mask collection!! great job on th...

@eshoe love seeing your mask collection!! great job on those empties 😍

Re: @eshoe love seeing your mask collection!! great job on th...

Thank you @lmaster I can’t believe I went through that many, bring on the New Year I’m ready to start at 0🎉!

Re: @eshoe love seeing your mask collection!! great job on th...

Haha @eshoe I'm with you!

Empties - 2019

my empties for the week... only one I couldn't stand lol the mineral tinted cream... nope it's a silicone mess on my face! it claims to have a matte finish..ummm no it did not. liked the olehenriksen sheer transformation perfecting moisturizer and the kiehls powerful strength line reducing concentrate and loved everything else 😉

@lmaster Such good empties! I have been wanting to try the IGK - Mistress Hydrating Hair Balm. I will have to check it out now due to your positive review Smiley Happy

Best,
Rebecca 

3,126 Replies