cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

@lmaster  Thank you! Feels amazing to see things gone! 

Nice job @ather ! 

@faeriegirl  Thank you!! 

@ather I get just as much satisfaction out of destashing as I do out of emptying.  It feels good to get something that you don't like out of your collection.

@CookieGirl1  That’s a great way to look at it. I always hate tossing things but your right it’s better to just toss them hold on. 

@ather  Destashing is still hard for me, but I’m getting better.  Good for you to decide it’s time for these to go!  

@Cissy63  Urg so hard. But I feel like even in my younger years I was not a fan of throwing my things away! 

@ather Nice empties. Good call on destashing items that don't work for you. It always feels great to declutter a little bit 😊

@Mellmars1185  I agree. I always hold on to things hoping my mind will change but I am going to start to just use what I love! 

@ather @It has to spark joy 😊- I am trying to follow this advise now. I have a lot to go through 🤭

Finally counted up all of my 2022 Empties.  I had a goal of 730 for the year.  I was hoping to do quite a bit of masking to get my collection in check... yes I'm still using a suitcase lol.  I fell off my goal hard, 422 empties at the end of the year.  I'm going to try and be a bit more realistic this year as I'm proving that a mask a day isn't in my wheelhouse.  I know that 365 is do able as I've hit over that the last two years.  I'm going to aim for 550 this year.

Slow start to January with only 17 empties.  I'm working on panning a few items and enjoying the panning thread to hold me accountable.  I'm also going to join in on @ather  Foil Challenge  and hopefully get a few samples used as well as find out if there's anything I fancy for the spring sale.  

Ultimate goal is a more curated collection where I'm not hanging on to items that don't bring me joy. 

The LRP Cicaplast is always a repurchase, it's great in the dry cold winters.  Same with the Dr. Jart Ceramidin Cream.  Everything else was nice, but not outstanding.The LRP Cicaplast is always a repurchase, it's great in the dry cold winters. Same with the Dr. Jart Ceramidin Cream. Everything else was nice, but not outstanding.

That is a phenomenal job regardless!! @missjeanie 

@missjeanie  I think you did a fabulous job last year 🤩.  A mask a day is not attainable for me either.  I see GR there 😃. And that cream by Dr Jart is wonderful!  Good luck with this year🌹

@Cissy63 Thanks!  The Dr. Jart cream is one of my favourites! 

Great job last year, @missjeanie, and good luck this year! I've stopped even selecting samples when I order, it was getting so overwhelming.

@missjeanie  Great job!! I agree. I also need to get my collection under control!! I agree the mask a day isn’t exactly attainable for me either. You’ve got this!! 

Good Luck @ather !  Hopefully by years end we'll both be a bit more... controlled lol

Great job @missjeanie! Good luck with your goals this year!

@faeriegirl Thanks!! 💙

@missjeanie Wow that is an impressive year total! I may join you over in the foil challenge also! 

I'm thinking it'll be a great chance to see if there's anything I want to look into further @Mellmars1185 .  I have let a few too many DS and foils take over the last year or so.

10,745 Replies
testing