cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

@greeneyedgirl107 I LOVE the Redken All Soft Heavy Cream.  I used to feel like it weighed my hair down a bit but these days my hair seems to just suck it up and it fees so good.

@CookieGirl1 I'm so glad I found it - a BIC rec, of course!

A rare bunch of de-clutters.

thumbnail.jpe

The Kerastase (unable to tag) was hard to wash out, and left my hair drier than it was before.  It did smooth things nicely  - so if they wanted to tweak the product to turn it into a smoothing cream I might try a sample.  I didn't like the strong smell of baby powder in this, either.

The INKEY List Kaolin Mask 1.7 oz/ 50 mL just wasn't strong enough for me.  When I first bought it, it was OK for the winter months but I stopped using it quickly for something more effective for my skin (Innisfree Clay Mask)

Paula's Choice Omega+ Complex Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL is a rare de-clutter for a PC product.  I used this for at least several months and liked it.  Then, it started burning my skin (I used it around the eye area).

The INKEY List Collagen Booster Firming Peptide Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL was just something I never bothered to integrate into my routine consistently.  Plus, I was under the impression when I bought it that it contained collagen.  It actually has peptides in it (if I remember correctly) which stimulate collagen.  No biggie, but I thought it was different.

The pink Tweezerman is the FS and I found it to be too heavy to handle easily.  I'm still kicking myself for not returning it - that's rare for me.  The silver and periwinkle got plenty of use.

@greeneyedgirl107 letting go can be easy to do 😁

@greeneyedgirl107  If it isn’t working let it go - good for you letting go 😀

@greeneyedgirl107  Great job destashing! I am so bad for making products work to not waste but there’s no point!! 

@greeneyedgirl107 Great job tossing things!

@Anonymous7 Great job on letting go of some products that weren't serving you. I'm sorry to hear about not returning your tweezers on time. I know that feeling well.

@Mellmars1185 letting go is hard, but this thread inspired me!

These are my empties from the last month (well, those that I remembered to save 🤣). I would buy all of them again, however, I love trying new mascaras, so maybe not the Tower 28 Beauty MakeWaves Lengthening + Volumizing Mascara Jet #. I've been buying tarte Shape Tape™ Concealer for years, and I've bought the Farmacy Honey Butter Beeswax Lip Balm 0.12 oz/ 3.4 g at least 3 times already.

empties.jpg

@dimesandnichols Great job! That Farmacy sure does go by fast!

@Samtian yes it does!

Great job on the fantastic empties @dimesandnichols

It's lovely to see a empty haul of winners 🏆 😀 

Fantastic job!! @dimesandnichols 

Great job on the Empties, @dimesandnichols!

@dimesandnichols  Nice empties.  I too like to try different mascara. 😃

@dimesandnichols  Awww darn. I’ve been loving the making waves mascara but it could be just because I tend to have a reaction to like every mascara I try. What’s your fav mascara?? Great job getting through everything! 

@ather that's a tough question to answer! I honestly believe there are a lot of good ones. I did really enjoy Tower28, but I also like ITEM Beauty By Addison Rae Lash Snack Clean Lengthening Mascara Midnight Mood , ONE/SIZE by Patrick Starrr Fantasize Lifting & Lengthening Mascara .46 oz / 9 ml , HUDA BEAUTY LEGIT LASHES Double-Ended Volumizing and Lengthening Mascara 2 x 0.28 oz/ 8.5 ml 

@dimesandnichols  I have not tried any of these favs yet so I’ll be adding them to my list!!! 

@ather the Item Beauty one is great for defined and separated lashes. One/Size gives lots of volume. Lastly, Huda Beauty does a great job at lengthening and volumizing... I have bought it twice.

@dimesandnichols Lovely empties! I have yet to try the Tower 28 mascara and farmacy lip balm. I also understand absout trying new mascaras. I have a lot in my stash to try but I always keep going back to Caliray mascara

10,781 Replies
testing