cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

@Mellmars1185  Great job! I did not know there was a jelly belly bubble bath! Great job on using up all the foils!! 

@ather Thank you! Oh yes there are many flavours. I got it on sale and it was my first time trying it.

@Mellmars1185 Love the B&BW candles.  Peach Bellini is one of my all time favourites. Though Aloha Passionfruit sounds AMAZING!

@missjeanie The Aloha Kiwi Passion fruit smelled better than I expected 🥰

Fantastic job! @Mellmars1185 

@lmaster Thank you 💕😊

So a new bunch of empties for February 😊

6DDA015A-86F3-446E-B571-452C7AF88C5D.jpeg

 These scents were all pleasant but I liked the Vanilla Sky the best.  But right now I’m not looking to add anything now 

D2ABAA35-8973-4998-900F-B989FD3B07DD.jpeg

 Out of these I did buy full size of the Glow Recipe eye cream.  It can be used on the eyelid as well as under eye.  Sunday Reilly Good Genes is also a full size purchase.  My skin is able to handle it. EL serum is a favorite. I have bought several bottles in the past.  But I’m trying other serums now. The rest were ok but can’t see buying any now.

AAB711E2-4DEA-48D7-B1FD-E4B774333155.jpeg

 I really like everything here.  The Wander Beauty eye masks have been re-purchased several times. 

D8AEA795-8A84-4414-9AA6-2B928C76B779.jpeg

 Out of these many have been re-purchased. I wanted to use up the legendary conditioner as I have others that I want to start. The Redken dry shampoo worked better than others I’ve tried. Korres hand cream has been a re-purchase for me for several years. The only thing I really don’t want to buy again is the olive and June heel balm I didn’t care for it it didn’t do anything it’s very greasy, so I’m not buying this again.

C9A40570-7788-46A0-A294-5A8184B61882.jpeg

 These are de-stash products.  The eye brush is too pinchy. The Urban Decay face powder just had seen better days.  The Whole Blends made my hair too weighted down.  And the Living Proof didn’t give me the smoothness I needed.  The lippies just weren’t being used anymore.  

@Cissy63  Great job!! 

@ather  Thank you 🌷

@Cissy63 You used up a ton of things... and great job decluttering some things that weren't serving you!

@missjeanie  Thank you 🌷

Great bunch of empties! @Cissy63 

@lmaster  Thank you 🌷

@Cissy63 wow, you really did go through a lot!  Great job 🙂

@CookieGirl1  Thank you 🌷

@Cissy63 Ooh wow great job!!

@Samtian  Thank you 🌷

@Cissy63 Great empties for February! 

@Mellmars1185  Thank you 🌷

2023- 24/100
2023- 11 Destashes

Feb love ok.jpg

Love-
Lush Blackberry Bath Bomb-not pictured.
Peace Out Acne Dots
Look at my foot peel mask- This worked crazy fast and crazy good. It was gross but fascinating. I came home from work yesterday, took my sock off, and it was like a confetti cannon went off. Lol I'm not kidding I was like 😲.

Ok-
Abott Crescent Beach
Farmacy Honey Potion
Steam Eye Mask

Fed no no op.jpg

No Opinion-
Yankee Candle Autumn Wreath
Fresh Black Tea Eye Cream

N.O.-
yankee Candle Cinnamon Melt
Oozo Bear Mask x2
Acqua di Goia Edp

Feb Destash.jpg

De-stash-
Sephora Crayon Peacock 26
Stila Diamond Dust
PTR Irish Moor Mask
Sephora Jelly Melt
Stila Sunset Cove
Bite Bellini Gloss

@Samtian  Great job!! That foot mask sounds wonderful I need to find it!! My husband loves a good foot peel masks too!

10,778 Replies
testing