Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Makeup Is Life

Empties - 2019

Seeing product empties is so satisfying Smiley Happy

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

Empties - The Sheet Mask Edition. These are from the last week of January to the middle of February. I’m still getting used to keeping my sheet masks packages, so there are probably a few missing.

In the words of the fabulous @scott1201, these are "I love you forever!" sheet masks!

IMG_4835.JPG

These fall in the "This could be love" category - these are great sheet masks but don't necessarily rise to the level of "I love you forever!"

IMG_4830.JPG

"I like you a lot."

IMG_4825.JPG

"Let's be friends." These are good, solid masks.

IMG_4838.JPG

"It's not you, it's me." - This one is just "meh".

IMG_4843.JPG

Love your empties @itsfi ... but now I have a bit of anxiety about separating mine into categories... I have such commitment issues.... lol they may all end up in the last "it's not me, it's you" category! lol

Oh @missjeanie, no anxiety. Sorry. I have a lot of sheet masks and categorizing them helps me to know which ones are ones I like best and to definitely repurchase, when it comes time for that. 😆 Otherwise, there would be a ton of masks in the like or maybe categories. It’s a way to help me differentiate between good and great mask and hopefully to not repurchase so many masks. 😂 🤞🏼 

lol @itsfi no no... it's all good... I just know that I'm going to need to do the same thing and it's going to be hard! lol

It’s so hard because (thankfully) there are a lot of good masks out there! But you can dooo it @missjeanie! 😊

Love love these products. Most of these had been repurchased multiple times. I won’t repurchase AmorePacific for a while due to the price but they remain my favorite at all time.4AD48542-E9E8-4F35-BDA0-3F7BE9A85440.jpeg

These are stable or loved samples D3617B37-64DE-4666-AB75-D4EA623ECF0A.jpeg

These are just misc samples and okay for me42F83605-4970-4CB2-85AC-8F80EF32AE2A.jpeg

awesome trash! @blackkitty2014 I just started using amore...

awesome trash! @blackkitty2014 I just started using amorepacific and love it

@blackkitty2014 that's quite the load of empties!  Awesome that there were no "hate" category items!

Ohhhh, those AmorePacific skincare goodies, @blackkitty2014!! *swoon* The Time Response line is amazing! LOVE! ♥️ 

@itsfi , AP Time Response is really amazing. I decided to take a break from them after 3 yrs so my wallet can breathe 😂🤣. If you ever decide to try, buy from Neiman Marcus. They have free facial every 2-3 months or so for their loyal customers. They are 30 min session (if I don’t remember wrong) in a private setting and they use all the goodies including Time Responses and other premium stuffs 

Ohhh, this is good to know @blackkitty2014! A facial sounds relaxing and good for the skin! I tried a sample of the AP Time Response moisturizer and loved it! ♥️ I’m trying to use up what I have first and unless I find something I love in my skincare stash, I’ll probably pick up the AP later in the year.  It is an investment, isn’t it?! 😉

What do you love about the omorvicza cleansing foam? @blackkitty2014 

@sonnydee , it is the best cleanser i had used.  It is gentle yet it does a good job taking away all the mascara, makeup, etc and gave me a squeaky clean face Smiley Happy  I wish it is a bit cheaper though. Smiley Wink

I bought a travel size of it, I've been wanting to try it out but cant seem to cheat on my AP cleansing foam. 😍 thanks for replying @blackkitty2014 😉

@sonnydee ,  AP cleansing foam is a very good one.  I have repurchased that many times before too. Smiley Wink

Travel empties from last week.

IMG_0820.jpg

All are loves and re-uses except the verb shampoo which was ok. I'd use it again but it wasn't anything special. I hadn't used a luna foil before and was very excited to find two bulbs in it instead of one! I knew I didn't want retinol every day because of sun, but was glad to have a couple days worth. 

Great travel empties!

So many great products here @CC3616! LOVE the Christophe Robin hair mask! ♥️ The Kopari scrub looks good; will pick up a sample after I’ve used up more of my things.

@itsfi It's similar to the herbivore coco rose scrub in that it leaves a little bit of oil behind. A lot of people have said they don't enjoy it because of that or compare to a residue. I love it because I'm dry and it absorbs well and creates a nice soft barrier layer after I use it. 

@CC3616 when I read that it leaves a little oil behind, my thought was that my dry skin would LOVE that!! 👍🏼 Sounds moisturizing! 

really enjoy the Luna night oil @CC3616 I tend to use it...

really enjoy the Luna night oil @CC3616 I tend to use it 1-2 times a week and I'll rotate it with my " the ordinary" retinoid emulsion
2,679 Replies