Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Makeup Is Life

Empties - 2019

Seeing product empties is so satisfying Smiley Happy

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: really enjoy the Luna night oil @CC3616 I tend to use it...

@CC3616 I've only been using it for about a month, I think I like it because it's more lightweight than the cream versions I've tried. It seems to be doing just fine for me, but I still like to rotate between products

Re: Empties - 2019

Empties and foils:3B64704E-6DB0-4557-A0C8-D92A8C4DFCF8.jpeg

B283FC4F-A60B-40F0-B599-6186093B0FD2.jpeg

Spoiler
Of the masks, all are loves except for the Shangpree which sadly dripped away and did not peel, and was rather fragranced.

Of all my empties this week, of COURSE the photo with the best product I tried is blurry. The Glossier Moisturizing Primer is amazing. I squeezed almost 4 uses out of this tiny sample. It’s a buildable, moisturizing primer that made my life soooooooo easy when I was in a flurry with unexpected company, activities and family. I’ve already ordered the FS and it will be here this week. For reference, I normally use the Tatcha Silk Primer and Becca Velvet Blurring something or other. They are both excellent but while the Tatcha gives my skin a dewy look, I don’t always have the time to dedicate to the tedious application. It’s going to become more of a special occasion primer to me this year as life continues to get busier and busier. Meanwhile the Glossier gives me the glow I’m looking for without the work and it’s buildable. And moisturizing. And Sephora when will you carry Glossier because there are so many products I want to try😄

The UD Perversion mascara is fine, I just have SO many mascaras to use up and this started to dry after about a month’s use. Great for quick applications when I didn’t have time for mascara primer. The bliss Mighty Marshmallow is a fun mask, probably great for the tween set. Fun mask that requires zero thought.

The PTR is not my cup of tea, pumpkin scents aren’t either😉 Now just waiting for my Glossier package to arrive! (x-posted to foils thread)

So many great sheet masks!  It's a good reminder I need to get better about using up my own stash.

So many great masks @eshoe! 💗

Sounds like a great primer @eshoe !  I wouldn't mind if Sephora wanted to start carrying glossier either!

@missjeanie @eshoe  YES!! 👍🏼 That would be great if Sephora started carrying Glossier products! 

some great loves here @eshoe 😍😉

some great loves here @eshoe 😍😉

IMG_3556.jpg

IMG_3560.jpg

Spoiler
My Beauty Diary Aloe Vera and Black Pearl sheet masks are both staples for me. The Aloe Vera mask is soothing and helps to calm down my easily irritated skin whilst also being fairly hydrating. The Black Pearl mask has a slight brightening effect and definitely makes my skin look tighter and plumper after using it (although the effect is short-lived).
I Dew Care's coconut water mask is soothing and hydrating, but really does smell strongly of coconut (which I don't mind but it makes my husband gag) and kind of made me feel like I'd rubbed a Bounty bar all over my face.
The Super Aqua Cell Renew Snail Hydro-Gel Mask from MISSHA came in two pieces and was quite possibly the slimiest mask I have ever used, but actually felt pretty nice on my face and stayed in place well. I think it did a pretty good job of plumping my skin and I enjoyed using it.
Tarte's Drink of H2O Hydrating Boost Moisturizer (Rainforest of the Sea) is not something that I would ever use as a regular moisturiser because it does have a slightly sticky tacky feeling that persists for about an hour after application. However, I have found that it is a wonderful follow-up to using sheet masks when you need to moisturise but your skin is still in the process of absorbing the serum.
[also pictured: Marmite's head because he was intrigued by the smell of the sheet mask packets]

Look at all those masks! I’ve liked the couple of My Beauty Diary sheet masks that I’ve tried so far. 👍🏼

@itsfi My Beauty Diary masks are pretty nice, but I mostly favour them as a staple just because the fit of them is so awesome for my face.

@sockmagnet if you can find a good fitting mask, definitely keep those on hand. I’ve gotten good at quickly making adjustments to my sheet masks. I’m getting a lot of value from my mini scissors! 😂

@sockmagnet so cute! kitty ❤️❤️ nice job getting those ma...

@sockmagnet so cute! kitty ❤️❤️ nice job getting those masks in

Great masking @sockmagnet !

@sockmagnet Those sheet masks look amazing! The weather has been so cold I am due for a sheet mask night Smiley Happy

Best,

Rebecca

2F3D3E7C-5AE1-4776-A2FB-16665879AF72.jpegLoves

DED64EA0-BFA2-4153-8357-DE83ED8BF4A6.jpegLikes

C0E7873F-6E98-4FB0-B003-7DF7A38285AC.jpegMeh

I love the DE hydra serum too and also tried it as a deluxe. It wish it wasn't so gosh darn pricey!

@jen81 I literally just used the korres for the first tim...

@jen81 I literally just used the korres for the first time the other day, and loved it so much I bought the set!!

Love those Sephora pearl eye masks @jen81! How is the texture on the Colorscience sunscreen - it is more liquid-y or does it have a cream consistency to it?

@itsfi @It’s a liquid 

Thank you @jen81! Smiley Happy I may have to look into giving it a try when I've used up my current SPF.

@jen81 We have a lot of the same empties this month! Thanks for sharing Smiley Happy

Best,

Rebecca 

2,657 Replies