Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Makeup Is Life

Empties - 2019

Seeing product empties is so satisfying Smiley Happy

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

@ABC345 It has a slight coconut smell. I smell mostly sugary vanilla and a slight hint of the praline. People either love it or hate it, so I highly recommend smelling it in store if you can.

Sugary vanilla is also something I would like. Will definitely smell it next time I am at the store.

I’ve separated things into what I will run out and buy more of and everything else. 5136FE9E-BE5B-4554-B6D3-D8780D3497ED.jpegThese guys left a lasting impression.

B0C3DF8E-80C6-4361-9A28-817F5D183CB3.jpegThe skyn iceland I would burn in a pit. Horrible and gritty.

too funny! @heartsmyface burning in a pit 😂

too funny! @heartsmyface burning in a pit 😂

That hydrating high kick masks just looks so fun @heartsmyface! 😍

They’re great!  I saw them on Jolse the other night while perusing for fun stuff.  Smiley Wink @itsfi 

The Aerin lip conditioner @heartsmyface...how would you describe it? Leaning towards Laneige? A bit stockier like Bite? The scent is fresh I assume since you would RP?

More like laneige but slightly thicker but nothing like Bite.  It is a very faint pink color but that doesn’t really translate to the lips.  There’s a nice rose scent but nothing overpowering.  @eshoe 

Exactly what I was hoping to hear @heartsmyface 😊 

So little month ... SO MANY EMPTIES!!!IMG_0375.JPGFebruary Empties!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler
I didn't realize how much stuff I was able to get through until I laid it all out for the photo. I enjoyed using most of everything. The only ones that get a thumbs down for me are the Ole Henriksen foils (everything immediately started irritated my skin, and I do not do skincare that burns), the Sephora Charcoal Exfoliating Wipes (the exfoliation side is way to rough on the skin even with a light touch), and the Atelier Cologne Clementine California (didn't work well with my body chemistry).

@sephoraaddict918 WOW! So many goodies! Good job Smiley Happy

Best,
Rebecca

oh wow @sephoraaddict918 you were busy getting through th...

oh wow @sephoraaddict918 you were busy getting through these! 😉

SOOOO many empties! I'm amazed @sephoraaddict918 - way to use your products!

RE: Re: Empties - 2019

Agree about the Sephora Exfoliating wipes, @sephoraaddict918 Those are way too rough for faces!

Lots of empties @sephoraaddict918! The boscia tsubaki oil mask and the TonyMoly avocado mask are great. 👍🏼

Oh no!  Sorry the ole burned you!  I love those ole packers for travelling! @sephoraaddict918 

Impressive lot of trash! Which bliss sheet mask is that, @sephoraaddict918? I am pretty sure you reviewed it but every time I see them I can’t remember which one is the good one😄

It's the Bliss Eye Mask @eshoe !!! They get a thumbs up for me for being both cute and full of serum! 

Thank you @sephoraaddict918, that’s all I need to know I will need to try those soon😊

Finally I can throw away my trash!

20190301_200210.jpgIt literally took me a year to go through the Laneige lip mask! *The Neutrogena foundation stick is actually a declutter; I tried SO HARD to make it work for me and it was an all-around complete and utter fail. Pass*PhotoEditor_20190301_195806393.jpgThe best of my empties! The Blue Berry Sugar Candle smelled absolutely amazing, I love the Tarte Frxxxtion Stick for a gentle exfoliant (and it's great for travel), and I may have to buy a full-size bottle of the Sephora eye makeup remover because it worked really well!PhotoEditor_20190301_195920612.jpgFoils--mostly "meh".

I love the Sephora remover. Really works for a decent price. 

2,852 Replies