cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

@Cissy63  You can’t love them all! But also it’s good to try everything once! 

@ather Great job! Bummer they weren't that great.

@Samtian  I agree! But I like what I like 😁

Very behind on posting these! 

IMG_7956.jpeg

IMG_7990.jpeg

IMG_8225.jpeg

IMG_8242.jpeg

These are mostly products part of my routine I quite like. I did not like the strivectin toner, freck beauty toner, and I hated the Missha chogongjin mask but I think that’s because I didn’t realize it’s one of those masks where it’s a sheet mask with cream on it. I hate those!

Seeing all these skincare empties makes me happy @lnum! Excellent work! I love that you use your products and work your way through them.

I had a good chuckle with your sheet mask empties - first, I love the sheet masks with a cream on it; they're so good to my skin in the winter months. I think our skin types are different that I can see those types of masks not being favorites of yours. My skin is more combination in the summertime (dry cheeks but generally oilier everywhere ese) and it doesn't like cream sheet masks. Also, even with this being a catch up post for you, I do think you may have used more sheet masks that I did. lol  This summer, I did a little sheet mask experiment and maybe used one once every 4-6 weeks, if my skin was feeling a need for hydration or I was traveling for work. My skin did really well with rotating in sheet mask with less frequency.  

@itsfi I definitely have combination oily skin but something about placing a sheet mask on my face with a cream on it feels like I’m pressing butter all over my face and I hate that 😂. That’s so interesting, so what do you do after your exfoliation? I tend to alternate between baby facial and a clay mask every other week and I always use a sheet mask after, that’s why I end up using one per week. 

Sometimes getting through the products takes forever…there are a few I am going to declutter soon because I have to give up on them!

@lnum  awesome job! You got through a ton of skincare products!

@caitbird Thank you! I do wonder sometimes how my one face finished all those products. 😅

Fabulous job!! @lnum 

@lmaster Thank you!

@lnum  Boy you went through a bunch of skin care products!  Thanks for sharing your thoughts on the toners and that mask!

@Cissy63 Ty and np! I usually finish a bunch of skincare right around the time of the fall rouge sale. 😉

@lnum Amazing work!!

@Samtian Thank you!

@lnum  Wow great job!!! 

@ather Thank you!

@lnum Amazing skincare empties. It looks like you have a great routine! 

@Mellmars1185 thank you!

IMG_5515.jpeg

Loves- tree hut cinnamon dolce smells amazingggg, Herbivore Phoenix Rosehip Anti-Aging Face Oil - For Dry Skin 0.3 oz / 8 mL , Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin™ Skin Barrier Moisturizing Cream 1.7 oz / 50 mL   , KAYALI YUM PISTACHIO GELATO | 33 INTENSE Eau de Parfum Travel Spray , NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer Vanilla , #Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow+ Volumizing Fiber Eyebrow Pencil 4.5 , KILIAN Paris Love, Don't Be Shy already have in full size but finished sample, Caudalie Vinoperfect Brightening Glycolic Night Cream 1.6 oz/ 50 mL is amazing

sugar bear gummies are a repurchase too 

likes (not repurchasing) MILK MAKEUP Hydro Grip Dewy Long-Lasting Setting Spray With Hyaluronic Acid + Niacinamide 3.38 oz / ... , Tower 28 Beauty ShineOn Lip Jelly Non-Sticky Gloss Pistachio , Skylar coconut cove , miss Dior blooming bouquet, Juliette not a perfume, Lancôme la vie belle, native body wash in this scent isn’t a repurchase 

@BluePaisley ooooh, you made it through quite a few BIG things!  I love the satisfaction of lots of full-size items.

Oh nice job! @BluePaisley 

10,778 Replies
testing