cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

@Mellmars1185  Thank you 🌷

2023- 24/100
2023- 11 Destashes

Feb love ok.jpg

Love-
Lush Blackberry Bath Bomb-not pictured.
Peace Out Acne Dots
Look at my foot peel mask- This worked crazy fast and crazy good. It was gross but fascinating. I came home from work yesterday, took my sock off, and it was like a confetti cannon went off. Lol I'm not kidding I was like 😲.

Ok-
Abott Crescent Beach
Farmacy Honey Potion
Steam Eye Mask

Fed no no op.jpg

No Opinion-
Yankee Candle Autumn Wreath
Fresh Black Tea Eye Cream

N.O.-
yankee Candle Cinnamon Melt
Oozo Bear Mask x2
Acqua di Goia Edp

Feb Destash.jpg

De-stash-
Sephora Crayon Peacock 26
Stila Diamond Dust
PTR Irish Moor Mask
Sephora Jelly Melt
Stila Sunset Cove
Bite Bellini Gloss

@Samtian  Great job!! That foot mask sounds wonderful I need to find it!! My husband loves a good foot peel masks too!

@Samtian I have that look at me foot peel mask and am too scared to use it!  Did it bother the tops of your feet at all?  

@missjeanie Nope it didn't

Great progress @Samtian 

@Samtian hee-hee, I laughed about your foot mask!  I have a couple in my stash that I haven't gotten up the fortitude to try yet; I want the results but not the process, lol.

@CookieGirl1 Haha it's a fun process!

@Samtian Great empties! I have recently learned of exfoliating foot masks. Now I know what to expect. I think I might need to keep the vacuum close by 😂

@Mellmars1185 They are really amazing. I work on hard concrete floors 12 hours a day so my feet get really rough fast. I love these things. This was my first time trying this particular one. 

@Samtian  Wow, sounds like that foot mask really did it’s job 😃😃.  

@Cissy63 Oh it did!!

I'm sooo close to finishing off a couple more things but they didn't make it this month so here's what I did manage to use up:

Loved them all.Loved them all.

Meh.  I either didn't like them or didn't think they're worth repurchasing.Meh. I either didn't like them or didn't think they're worth repurchasing.

Out of everything the best things were the Wander Beauty eye masks an (surprisingly) the Garnier Whole Blends leave-in (I ended up buying the full size!).Out of everything the best things were the Wander Beauty eye masks an (surprisingly) the Garnier Whole Blends leave-in (I ended up buying the full size!).

I wasn't crazy about any of these.I wasn't crazy about any of these.

@CookieGirl1 That Pina Colada candle sounds amazing!  Love a good tropical scent in the winter to remind me it won't be snowy forever lol

@missjeanie that was definitely the inspo behind burning it!  Besides, it smells fabulous and has an amazing throw 🍍

@CookieGirl1 I tend to get sucked into B&BW candles... I think I might need to explore some of the Yankee Candles for a change!

@missjeanie I've only had a few Yankee candles but the ones that I had performed pretty pathetically which is why I haven't purchased more.

@CookieGirl1 great job!! I love your photos!! Good to know about the skinfix, I was curious about that one

@lmaster Maybe the Skinfix works wonders for other people but I wasn't impressed.

@CookieGirl1 The Jasmin soap sounds like it smells amazing. I did not know they sold that scent. I will have to check it out. The Kopari coconut latte sounds like it would smell great. Did  you like the scent? 

@Mellmars1185 The Jasmine soap was actually one that came out last Summer and I just finally got around to using it.  It was the first time that it was released and it wasn't around for very long, unfortunately, and I'm sorry that I only picked up one because I really enjoyed it!

didn't, however, enjoy the Kopari.  I wanted it to smell like coffee but it really just ended up smelling like raw coconut and I honestly didn't like the consistency/performance of the product either.

10,781 Replies
testing