cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

@missjeanie I've only had a few Yankee candles but the ones that I had performed pretty pathetically which is why I haven't purchased more.

@CookieGirl1 great job!! I love your photos!! Good to know about the skinfix, I was curious about that one

@lmaster Maybe the Skinfix works wonders for other people but I wasn't impressed.

@CookieGirl1 The Jasmin soap sounds like it smells amazing. I did not know they sold that scent. I will have to check it out. The Kopari coconut latte sounds like it would smell great. Did  you like the scent? 

@Mellmars1185 The Jasmine soap was actually one that came out last Summer and I just finally got around to using it.  It was the first time that it was released and it wasn't around for very long, unfortunately, and I'm sorry that I only picked up one because I really enjoyed it!

didn't, however, enjoy the Kopari.  I wanted it to smell like coffee but it really just ended up smelling like raw coconut and I honestly didn't like the consistency/performance of the product either.

@CookieGirl1  Oh I am a fan of the Wander Beauty eye masks too! 😍. Good job on your empties! 

@CookieGirl1 Great job! I love the packaging on the Coastal Jasmine. 

@Samtian I'm so bummed that I only picked up one of that scent!  It's been one of my absolute favs.

@CookieGirl1 Was it limited edition/time? 

@Samtian yes, it was from last summer and it's the first time that BBW every released it.  It doesn't appear (so far from sneak peeks that I've seen) that it'll be making a comeback this year.

February empties! I also had 29 foils which might be the reason I don’t have much! All 3 full size are loves but I won’t replace the olaplex since I’m preferring the K18! 

3CBB9612-1523-4A24-9CD7-29F8CB6A7090.jpeg

CD64CE4A-496D-4FCD-A232-B573A31DF4AF.jpeg

Look at all those foils!! @ather 🙌

@lmaster  Right! I’m impressed with myself!!! I have been trying to make progress since 2020 but I need to be held more accountable!

@ather Great job on the empties!

@Mellmars1185  Thanks! It feels really good to be shopping my stash and using everything up! 

@ather  My goodness! 29 foils , way to go 🤩

@Cissy63  Thanks! I honestly didn’t think I would make it to my goal but I’m pretty stubborn so maybe that helped. I have been trying to get through my samples now for so long. Over covid I felt like I accumulated so many. I’d like to get my stash more manageable! 

@ather 29 foils?!  Girl, that's amazing!

@CookieGirl1  Right!!! I am amazed at myself for doing so good!!! 😝

These are all empty or just about empty.

thumbnail.jpe

One or two of these might have been photographed in an earlier post - sometimes I hang onto packaging.

Holy Grails:

Redken All Soft Heavy Cream

Paula's Choice Skin Perfecting BHA 9 Treatment 0.3 oz/ 9 mL 

ALTERNA Haircare CAVIAR Anti-Aging® Smoothing Anti-Frizz Blowout Butter 

Paula's Choice CLINICAL 1% Retinol Treatment 1 oz/ 30 mL 

up & up Oil Blotting Sheets

Cetaphil Redness Relieving Night Moisturizer

It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product

Likes, but won't repurchase:

The INKEY List Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL was my second bottle.  I discovered Vichy 89 Mineral Serum and I like the texture/packaging better.  It's more expensive, so will only repurchase when Ulta has a sale.  It lasts a long time, though.

Paula's Choice Antioxidant Pore Purifier was my second tube.  I liked it, then I discovered The INKEY List 15% Vitamin C and EGF Brightening Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL .  The results are much better, the cost is less, and it comes in airtight packaging.  All wins!

First Aid Beauty FAB Skin Lab Retinol Eye Cream with Triple Hyaluronic Acid 0.5 oz/ 15 mL lasted forever.  I had it so long that I figured it degraded and probably didn't work anymore.  I've been using The INKEY List Retinol Eye Cream 0.5 oz/ 15 mL and the results are the same.  Plus, it's less costly.  So, even if I decide to replace it before I've used all of it, it'll still be less expensive.

Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Advanced Retinol + Ferulic Triple Correction Eye Serum 0.5 oz/ 15 mL was my second bottle.  I liked that it could be applied to the eye lid area.  However, I think it's way over priced, and I couldn't get the last 15% or so out of the bottle.  I'm just over it and still annoyed that DDG won't release the concentrations of retinol in this.  I've been using The INKEY List Retinol Eye Cream 0.5 oz/ 15 mL on my lids without irritation.

Great job!! @greeneyedgirl107 

10,744 Replies
testing