cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

@CynthieLu  Great job!! Looks like you found some new loves! Is the kitty being tossed 🤣😍

Lol naw, we're going to keep her. She likes to fuss around my make up and skin care thou 😆

One time I was swatching a palette and she tried to lick the new pans, oh my this one is a wierd kitty @ather 🤗

@CynthieLu Can't see anything, only cat 😍😍😍

Lol, she's eager to have her way with the foil empties 😉 @Samtian 

Awwwww make my heart melt!! 😻 Great job!! @CynthieLu 

Thank you @lmaster 😸💕

@CookieGirl1 it is yummy smelling and it was very moisturizing. 🙂

The reason it got ok/maybe for me was I think the Pacifica Wake up Beautiful Mask is a more affordable dupe and would be the over night sleep mask I'd more likely purchase. 🌙 

@CynthieLu I would definitely repurchase the kitty LOL

Meet too @CorgiMommy 😉🩷

@CynthieLu   Congratulations on the empties and declutters! Plus about a million bonus points for your beautiful cat. 😍

I love the wee rascal @Westcoasty even with all her shinenigangs 😋 thank you!

@CynthieLu Great May empties! 😻 The Laneige cleanser sounds wonderful! Making note of it 📝

Thanks lovely! 🙂 @Mellmars1185 

Great empties @CynthieLu! It seems like your kitty is not ready to let some of these go! 🐱

She wanted to play with them sooo bad. @JoSometimes she's got a thing for anything made of plastic 🙃

@CynthieLu At least she’s not picky when it comes to play time and you have an endless supply of cheap toys! 

May 2023 Empties (MTD = 23 / YTD = 214)
May Empties 1.jpg
The SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Cleansing & Gentle Exfoliating Wipes Coconut and the air fresheners are repurchases. The Etude House sunblock has a light, gel-cream formula and a fresh, clean, cucumber-like scent. I'd happily use this one again and may consider repurchasing once I make my way through a few more tubes of sunblock.

The innisfree Pore Clearing Facial Foam with Volcanic Clusters was okay in moderation. While it left my skin feel cleansed, it also  reddened my cheeks and make them sensitive if I used this cleanser more than once or twice per week - needed to be sure that I didn't use them on consecutive days either. 

May Empties 2.jpg
I wasn't home as much in May, and when I was, I pretty much just washed up and went to bed straightaway. As a result, not a lot of time to burn candles in the house. I did manage to finish up these two lovelies. Both smelled nice; the VOLUSPA Kalahari Watermelon Glass Jar Candle is and will continue to be a repurchase

Empties from my May travels
Spoiler
May 2023 Foils 1.jpg
Would use these three of these again. Tatcha The Camellia Oil 2-in-1 Makeup Remover & Cleanser is a tried-and-true oil based cleanser and one I love. Tatcha The Silk Serum Wrinkle-Smoothing Retinol Alternative 1 oz / 30 mL  is new-to-me but I can see this becoming a tried-and-true at some poi

May 2023 Foils 2.jpg
The amika overnight hair mask was meh. Everything else was good, with the SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Eye Mask Caffeine being a regular part o my skincare routine, especially when I'm traveling. The fresh Black Tea Corset Cream Firming Moisturizer 1.6 oz/ 50 mL is a fantastic moisturizer, one I need to figure out how to incorporate into my skincare routine more regularly, which will not be the easiest task since there are already several moisturizers that I enjoy using.

May 2023 Foils 3.jpg
These were fine; not necessarily items I would run out to repurchase but ones I wouldn't mind using again.

@itsfi  Great job!! Have you tried innisfree Volcanic AHA Pore Clearing Clay Mask 3.38 oz/ 100 mL and if so did it bother you? I have some sort of redness on my cheeks right now and I’m wondering if it’s a cleanser I have been using or a new blush. It takes so long to pin point. I need to try VOLUSPA Kalahari Watermelon Glass Jar Candle 44 oz / 1247 g  you always know the right candle scents! I’ve never tried one that you loved that didn’t smell amazing! I hope you get more time home in June to rest and recover from all the away time! 

The innisfree Volcanic AHA Pore Clearing Clay Mask 3.38 oz/ 100 mL is among my favorites for spot treating those pesky pimples. That one is gentle enough (and effective) for me to use on consecutive nights without it drying out the skin surrounding the blemish. I just assumed (incorrectly 😝) I could do the same with the cleanser. I feel like it should be fine for those with less sensitive skin than mine; and, to be fair, the parts of my face that experienced redness from it were my cheeks mainly, which are prone to being more on the dry and sensitive side. 

Definitely give the Kalahari watermelon candle a try. I don’t know if they have the VOLUSPA Mini Candle Set or the VOLUSPA Tropical Oasis Mini Tin Candle Trio #available in Canada but those contain a smaller version of the Kalahari watermelon. That latter one also contains the Barbados grapefruit (so refreshing) and the Tahitian Coconut Vanilla (mmm, tropical goodness). Okay, I think I may have talked myself into picking up that mini tin set. 😁

@itsfi Great job!! Good thing to know about the innisfree, I have a sample of that somewhere. 

10,744 Replies
testing