cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

@makeitup305 Ohhh thank you so much! It has not arrived but I am so excited to receive it. This was my first card exchange. Next year I will include some goodies 🥰

@Mellmars1185 I just sent it like 2 days ago so it's probably still on the way. I can't remember the last time I mailed a letter lol I had to go to the post office to ask how many stamps I needed !  I definitely want to do it next year, too. 

Good work on your empties! I'm so sorry to hear Augustinus Bader expired on you before you got to try it. Right? Its expensive, getting too try in the trial success is such a nice treat. I hope you can get your hands on another bottle sometime. 🩷

Thanks @CynthieLu ! If I ever get it again, I'm prioritizing it!

Yes, right? Mistakes happen but we wouldn't let Augustinus Bader go twice 😉🤩 it's too good! Lol @makeitup305 

Great job!! @makeitup305 I find so many moisturizers work well for be either in summer or winter but rarely both seasons 😔

@lmaster I need so many layers of hydrating products to not feel like desiccated .

Wow, @makeitup305, that's a lot of Empties!  Doesn't it feel great? 😊

It's so satisfying! @CookieGirl1 

@makeitup305  You two finished several full size products!  

@Cissy63 I've been better about sticking to one product of a specific type at a time so I'm powering through! Feels good!

Hi everyone I thought I’d let everyone know….Sephora now has recyclable bins for empties and boxes! I just took a huge Sephora bag of empties and boxes last month. Such a great way to help our environment!💚🌎💛🌱🩵

I’m a box junky so I did have to keep some of them😅😅😅

@happyskincare thanks for the reminder!  I think it's great that Sephora's doing that.

@happyskincare thanks for the reminder. I always forget.

Empties for November and declutter

These were all really liked .   I usually by the BBW soap to have on hand in different scents.  

The mascara, eyeshadow primer and eyebrow gel are all used up.  These have been repurchased in the past.  I have replacements for now 

IMG_3157.jpeg

These were all fine except for the Centella.  I didn’t like the mask itself nor the serum.   The mask was too thin and didn’t fit well.  And the serum was too thick. 

IMG_3159.jpeg

These are declutter.  For some reason this HUDA palette irritated my eyes.  Every time I used it my eyes watered.  I’m reacting to one of the ingredients.  
I didn’t like the Catrice foundation.  It is too drying for me.  And the dpHUE ACV pre shampoo did nothing for my scalp.  And unfortunately the Lancôme palette stopped performing well.  The PawPaw lip product is too goopy for me.  Oh and the Alice in Wonderland palette just doesn’t work well. 

IMG_3160.jpeg

Wow @Cissy63; this is an impressive set of empties! You did a fantastic job of working through products (and letting go of ones that don't work for you)! I'm sorry the centella mask didn't work out for you; the pairing of a very thin sheet with a heavy serum doesn't seem like a winning combination - the illustration on the packet reminds me a little of The Very Hungry Caterpillar children's book. 😊 B&BWs has some wonderfully scented hand soaps, especially during the holidays.

@itsfi  Thanks!  Oh I loved that book when I read it to my son.🥰. 

@Cissy63 Awesome job on decluttering and working through products. I need to take some inspiration from you and go through some items that are no longer working for me. The Bath and Body Works soaps are always such a nice treat.

@Mellmars1185  Thanks 😊.  Yes, BBW hand soap is such a favorite ❤️.  So many great scents to try. 

Fantastic work on your empties and declutters. @Cissy63

I'm sorry to hear both those palettes didn't work out for you. I hope you keep a list of the ingredients on the HUDA palette, if you run into the issue again you can compare them and maybe find the culprit that's causing your eyes to water. 🩵

@CynthieLu  Thank you!  I didn’t get the ingredients, but I can find them on her website!  And yes, if I have this issue with something else my research will begin 🧐

10,781 Replies
testing