Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - 2019

Seeing product empties is so satisfying Smiley Happy

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

Look at all those sheet masks you used up! Good job @Weetart

IMG_4205.jpgThis week's empties

I love the My Beauty Diary masks - they really adhere well to my face, so I can move around and get things done while wearing them.

Farmacy's eye cream is lovely, and I will probably repurchase this quite soon. 

I like the Silk Cream from Tatcha, but I'm still trying to research what creams are going to work for me and not feed the malassezia situation.

MBD Aloe face mask is a good one @sockmagnet. Light, refreshing and hydrating! Nice work on empties! Smiley Happy

@itsfi definitely my favourite basic mask Smiley Happy

June empties: 075F7ACC-A039-46DD-9FB4-E2D85AFF0519.jpegLoves ❤️❤️❤️5CA0DB87-C478-431D-9D97-3BF1D65FDAE6.jpeg

Always love seeing products you're using and have used up @keana1! Great mix of skincare items! <3

Thanks @itsfi ! 😉

@keana1 I couldn't handle the Tata Harper smell so if I get those samples, I'll know how to and them to. 😊 How is everything going for you?

@ShortErica I just love the smell of Tata Harper products! I must have a weird sense of smell? I’m fine but still tired... and tired of not being able to sleep for 7-8 hours in a row! 🤷🏻‍♀️

My nose is sensitive to scents and that's just one that doesn't agree with me. Glad to hear it's going fine. Hope you get some extra sleep.

@keana1 Amazing empties! Thanks for sharing!

Best,
Rebecca

Thanks @RebeccaBT ! The Algenist Targeted Deep Wrinkle Minimizer was a Nope for me ! Maybe my wrinkles aren’t deep enough Hehe 😉! 

RE: Empties - 2019

My recent empties since my last post on here, which has been awhile lol! I did more work on my samples! Belif Aqua Bomb- this is my second bottle. Although it’s not my HG, it’s still a nice lightweight moisturizer especially in the summer. Tatcha Camellia Cleansing Oil- love! Great for removing makeup and leave my skin without feeling stripped. Doesn’t sting the eyes but does leave blurry vision for a few seconds. Already got the full size. Amorepacific treatment cleansing foam- really like it! I used it on my jaw line primarily where I get acne and it did great in preventing breakouts and my skin felt pretty good and smooth. Would repurchase! Tatcha blotting papers- only ones I’ve ever purchased, I’ve gone through four or five of these now. Definitely a HG! Blots my oils without removing my makeup. Briogeo shampoo and conditioner samples- I didn’t see much volume effect but my hair felt good and smelled amazing. Maybe if they had this in a hydrating formula I would buy the full size. Caudalie serum- didn’t see much effect with just one use but I think my pores looked a little smaller than usual. FAB cleanser- Dislike! My skin felt way too tight after trying that. Briogeo mask- didn’t see much effect but I’m not sure I used the right amount through my hair because the sample is so small. Flower Fusion mask- dislike! I had a reaction to this one so never buying again. Sephora cotton rounds are my jam! So much softer than my grocery store and do a great job for toner and removing eye makeup. Saturday Skin mask- didn’t see much in terms of “radiance” as it says it should do but my skin didn’t react so that was nice. Maybe might repurchase. Overall a nice set of empties and I can’t wait to use more!

Re: RE: Empties - 2019

Love those Tatcha and AmorePacific products @SnugglePuggle94! They're so nice!

Almost Tuesday trash.A644B65A-BA7D-49BD-96F3-98B49AA98046.jpeg

Spoiler
I’ve dropped my phone just a few times recently so my pics are going to be blurry for awhile.

Bioderma is a HG. The Nars sharpener, I lost the top to mine while cleaning so I am tossing the old one out. The Jo Malone Nectarine Blossom would be a staple but it makes everyone in my house sneeze. Still I was so pleased to have a sample of it (after I had to destash a FS awhile ago😣). The Alterna, I’ve been trying some samples of other stuff but so far nothing smoothes my currently unruly hair like this one does. The EradiKate dried out, but it’s the best.

AF6A483F-F71C-4411-A56F-E3B3EA1F4774.jpeg

8363B8A4-793E-4DCF-92EE-2010A654DFFC.jpeg

Spoiler
No bad masks here. Had to address some amazing acne so more detox masks than usual. The Freeman peel-off was my daughter’s gift to Dad for Father’s Day and they masked together. He was a good sport and intrigued by the application. He thinks a thinner layer is the way to go. At any rate, if it hasn’t been for @IndyQT317  I never would have tried the brand! It’s brought us some fun family masking😊

Lots of good masks and fun packaging @eshoe!

Some good hours in there, @itsfi 😉

Wow, I’m surprised that your husband decided to mask with Little Masker @eshoe ! 

He would do anything for her @keana1. It was a sight to behold though😂

I can imagine seeing you husband masking @eshoe ! 😂

Bummer about the Jo Malone perfume, @eshoe!

3,223 Replies