Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Makeup Is Life

Empties - 2019

Seeing product empties is so satisfying Smiley Happy

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Empties - 2019

empties for the week Loves!! the Lancer sheet mask is ridiculously over priced, just ok and I so want to love the farmacy honey drop, it seems to work better for me as a night time moisturizer, during the day, my skin would get very oily

Re: Empties - 2019

@lmaster I have been wanting to pick up the Lancer mask so I love hearing your thoughts! Thanks for sharing! 

Best,
Rebecca

You can truly get the same benefits from a 6$ mask @RebeccaBT 

Nice empties @lmaster!! I've used that TonyMoly Master Lab sheet mask a few times, and I really like it.

Thanks! @sephoraaddict918 it is a great mask Ive recently found for Hydration

Empties for the past week and half or so. 

All the big big products were loves. The Josie Maran smelled only like vanilla, no fig, but I love the formula none the less. The Babyfacial lasted me about 1.5 years and is worth every penny to me. Beauty blender is a great sponge and I will always buy the holiday sets when there is an additional % off. No need to buy full price ever IMO. 

Sheet masks on the other hand... different story...

So I’ve been stalking the masking thread (I love you guys but just feel like I’m so behind! You know so much more than I do! Maybe I’ll come back soon when I have interesting thoughts!) and was influenced into some lookatme and other TJX popular masks. I haveta say... don’t love the lookatme masks. Actually don’t like them at all really. The guacamole and aloe had something that really irritated my eyes. The collagen was fine (obviously I was trying to get through this box lol) but I really don’t like the slime consistency of the serum. I do love the scent of the watermelon one, so there’s that. Also, can’t remember the brand of the avocado mask, although the mask itself was nice the packaging drove me insane. I could never open it and had to find scissors to snip it open. So! Trying to branch out of my Creme Shop Lapcos comfort zone and find new stuff. Smiley Happy

FAA19366-31C0-4D2B-954A-3709C6944DBC.jpeg14ADCF72-8DF9-4A7F-9B79-303CDBBF64DC.jpeg

@scott1201 I totally agree that the DRUNK ELEPHANT - T.L.C. Sukari Babyfacial™ 25% AHA + 2% BHA Mask is amazing and totally worth it! 

Best,

Rebecca

@scott1201 so sorry to hear you don't have a pleasant exp...

@scott1201 so sorry to hear you don't have a pleasant experience with the LookAtMe masks 😒

Nice empties @scott1201! Looove Babyfacial! ♥️ Your sheet masks loves are good ones! 💕 Sorry about the trouble you had with the Holika Holika sheet mask - the packaging is one of the things I love about it! Lol. 😂 We all have different preferences. In terms of new masks, have you tried the Papa Recipe Bombee Fruitables line of masks? I haven’t tried all of them but have enjoyed the ones I have tried and @Shosh85 and @lmaster have had good things to say about them as well. I love their Bombee Honey line of masks as well. 

I’ve been the worst at posting the last couple months but just a little check in - I’m officially at 109 empties to date for 2019! I don’t count: foils, shampoo or conditioner (just dry shampoo), deodorant, toothpaste or sheet masks. I’d like to hit 150 by the end of the year! No photos but notable LOVESSSS and Hard No’s for July-today are in spoilers!

LOVES

Spoiler
SATURDAY SKIN - Waterfall Glacier Water Cream - the consistency, the weightlessness, how refreshed and bright my skin looked, the hydration and how easily this sunk into my skin... ugh, amazing *chefs kiss* 

IGK - First Class Charcoal Detox Dry Shampoo - here I was, thinking batiste dry shampoo was gonna be my number one forever. But then... THIS. I don’t know how it does it, but I can stretch a hair wash 10000x longer with this. Sorry if this is gross but anyone who’s gone from washing often to weaning yourself off so you only have to wash it twice a week will know - the transition is brutal, and greasy. This stuff helped me through it amazingly. Could easily go 5 days without washing my hair if need be.

BECCA - Hydra-Mist Set & Refresh Powder - finally finished this. I am
a woman of many setting powders but this is my top for the under eye area. Whatever makes it “hydra” also makes it amazing at keeping the under eye area from looking dry and cakey. Didn’t do much for the rest of my face so I’ll be rebuying it in a mini.

Womp, womp

Spoiler
FARMACY - Honey Drop Lightweight Moisturizer - I wanted to love it, really, I did!! But the little Shea butter beads and the consistency and the scent just didn’t do it for me. I have so many other moisturizers I love tat this isn’t a huge loss for me, but Farmacy in general is very BIC-approved so I had high hopes for this!

DR. BRANDT SKINCARE - needles no more® NO MORE BAGGAGE™ eye de-puffing gel - admittedly when I started using this I thought I loved it. It dried out so quickly and got crusty and didn’t apply smoothly towards the end. Not too sure it did much for de-puffing because I normally don’t habe a big problem with that. I realized the main draw was the color because it color corrected my dark circles really nicely. But for the price and skincare benefits, it’s a hard no. 

Bliss lemon and sage body butter - the smell was amazing, but the product was greasy, took a long time for absorption and wasn’t all that hydrating after all that!

@cianni WOW! That is amazing! I am sure you will hit your goal Smiley Happy

Best,
Rebecca

Thank you!! @RebeccaBT finishing so many things has definitely helped me feel better about my unsuccessful no-buy😂

You're doing awesome on the empties, @cianni!  EVERYONE seems to love that dry shampoo--it really must be amazing Smiley Happy

@CookieGirl1 sooooo good! Definitely keep an eye out for it as a GWP or in a set. I’ve seem to accumulate a bunch in various sizes that way, so they’re definitely in the rotation of things that tend to pop up often in that kinda stuff 

Great job on the empties @cianni!! 🙌🏼 I’m going to have to give that IGK dry shampoo a try; sounds like a nice one! 😃

@itsfi I ended up buying the value set yesterday 😂 IGK - Upgraded First Class Duo. If anyone had told me I’d willingly pay $35 for dry shampoo (and not just get one as a GWP or in a SF set), I definitely would have put money that there was nothing on earth that could part me from my beloved $12.99 for the value size batiste 😂 but truly it is THAT good!!

I also LOVE that dry shampoo. Great empties, @cianni !

Congrats on all those empties @cianni!!! Looks like you are well on your way to meeting that 150 goals by the end of the year. I have my fingers crossed for you! Your review has me very interested in trying that BECCA Setting Powder. 

Thanks girl @sephoraaddict918 ❤️❤️ The becca is AMAZING. Definitely one of those products I’m fortunate to have discovered as a GWP/potentially in a sample bag? I never would have thought to pick it up! 

Ooh, I have a BECCA - Hydra-Mist Set & Refresh Powder - Original

I got it in my Boxycharm box and I'm excited to try it!  @cianni 

2,865 Replies