cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

@faeriegirl Great job!!

@faeriegirl great job! I LOVE the trader Joe's Brazil scrub 😍

Thanks @lmaster ! It is my favorite, I like it better than the SDJ scrub.

I do too @faeriegirl 

@faeriegirl Amazing empties. I am currently using the JVN hair cream and I do agree. I love the product inside. The packaging makes it hard to get out. Did the Tower 28 mascara having staying power? I always find I get racoon eyes if I don't wear waterproof mascara.

@Mellmars1185  It lasted really well for me and I didn’t have smudges.

IMG_3179.jpeg

IMG_3053.jpeg

I’ve gone through so many tubes of #SEPHORA COLLECTION All Day Hyaluronic Acid Hydrator Moisturizer 1.69 oz/ 50 mL that I’ve lost count. Love it and will continue to buy it. I emptied both the one I keep at work and then one at home.

Hado Labs Goku Jyun was advertised as a lotion but it was actually more like a hyaluronic acid serum and that’s exactly how I used it. It was a great alternative to The INKEY List Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL and you get sooo much more for your money. The ingredients were basically water, hyaluronic acid,  sodium hyaluronate, and one or two more thickening agents. I was planning to repurchase but they didn’t have it in stock so I settled for something else. Definitely buying Hado Labs again if I see it. 

Indeed labs exfoliator was a good alternative to Dermalogica Mini Daily Microfoliant Exfoliator 0.45 oz/ 13 g. I wouldn’t say dupe based on the ingredients, but it was as effective at doing its job. The reformulated it as exfoliator ii.

Moroccanoil Hand Cream is a maybe for repurchasing. I like it and the smell is pleasant. I spent 100 points on this one. If they still had it as an option, I would repurchase it that way. 

Skinfix Eczema+ Foaming Oil Body Wash 12.5 oz/ 370 mL was great! Very calming but I still felt clean. Would repurchase again but I’d also love to find a cheaper alternative.

SEPHORA COLLECTION Ultra Glow Serum: Glow + Strengthen Vitamin C Serum I loved this one too! I feel like it did everything it advertised including being sensitive skin friendly. Recommended and will repurchase again.

Overall score: 5 loves and 1 maybe.

@JoSometimes  Great job!!! I have been raving about SEPHORA COLLECTION Ultra Glow Serum: Glow + Strengthen Vitamin C Serum ive had so many bottles I’ve lost count!! 

It’s a great product @ather! There’s just one other j-beauty vitamin c that I want to try. Otherwise, I’m really happy with this one. 

@JoSometimes  Which one is the one you want to try?

@ather It’s Rohto Melano CC Vitamin C Brightening Essence. I’ve seen a lot of reviews for it on YouTube and they all agree it’s effective and safe for sensitive skin. 

@JoSometimes Ooh good job!!

Thank you @Samtian!

5 loves is exciting! Good job @JoSometimes 

@lmaster Thanks! With my skin the way it is, I have to thoroughly research a product before I pull the trigger. It’s hard for me to buy something on a whim when it comes to skincare. Even if a place has a lax return policy, I just don’t want to go through the effort of going back a second time to return a bad product.

Thanks for the mini reviews, @JoSometimes.  Great job using stuff up!

Woo hoo! Great Empties @JoSometimes 😁 👍 Skinfix is soooo good!

Thanks @CynthieLu! The wash was really good. 

@JoSometimes Great empties! I love the scent of everything Moroccanoil! The SEPHORA COLLECTION All Day Hyaluronic Acid Hydrator Moisturizer must be a good one. I think I have a bottle. Maybe I will open that one next!

@Mellmars1185 I’d love to hear your thoughts when you give it a try!

Not too big but here are my May Empties🌻

MTXX_MH20230606_192519532.jpg

Declutters are the Perfume and Garnier Glass Hair Water.

Would Repurchase:

K18 Biomimetic Hairscience Mini PEPTIDE PREP™ Clarifying Detox Shampoo 1.8 oz / 53 mL This left  my hair soo soft and my scalp so refreshed 🤩

LANEIGE Water Bank Cleansing Foam 5.29 oz / 150 g Was very gentle but effective. It worked well on my dry and sensitive skin. 

Dior BACKSTAGE Face & Body Primer 1.6 oz/ 50 mL this stuff was really nice but the sample was so small,  I'd love to test out a bigger one, based on my limited use it was pretty fabulous.

Never again : Urban Decay Mini Anti-Aging Eyeshadow Primer Potion Mini Size - 0.16 oz/ 5 mL I could not make this work for me at all. 

Maybe/They were ok: Algenist GENIUS Liquid Collagen® Serum Youth To The People Superberry Hydrate + Glow Dream Night Cream + Mask with Vitamin C 2 oz / 59 ml The INKEY List SuperSolutions 10% Azelaic Serum 1 oz / 30 mL Benefit Cosmetics The POREfessional Pore Minimizing Primer 

10,744 Replies
testing