cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

I like the idea of using a pre-wash oil @CookieGirl1. It sounds good right? I was not prepared for the scent of F&M, it's a little strong and powdery but it dosen't stay with you after you wash. Its just petty darn strong when I'm only using a few drops of product. But my hair at my roots feels so smooth after I use it, I want something like this for the ends of my hair lol where it's the dryest.

I think after I finish this bottle of pre wash oil I may try JVN's but I think that's a long way off, this bottle will probably last a good long time. 😀 just too compare the two 😉

@CynthieLu  Great job! I also loved the fable and mane scalp oil! It’s so good! 

I like the idea of it so much @ather. I was so lucky to get a few free samples of it. I decided to grab a set during the sale. 😀

Fable & Mane Mini Strength & Shine Hair Oiling Duo , it was such a good deal!

Can I ask how long have you been using it and do you see/what do you think of the long term results?

@CynthieLu  I’ve been using it like 6 months. I definitely see results but I also have been using OUAI Hydrating Scalp Serum for Healthy, Fuller Looking Hair 2 oz / 60 mL  so I don’t know what one would be causing it. Both are amazing. Once I am finished my bottle of the Ouai I have a new bottle of Fable and mane I want to use. 

@CynthieLu Fantastic work!

Thank you! @Samtian 😀

Been hanging on to way too many empties. Here’s the damage I’ve done in the last few months. If you would like any mini reviews, please let me know and I am more than happy to chime in with my two cents 🙂

IMG_8145.jpeg

IMG_7968.jpeg

IMG_7907.jpeg

IMG_7906.jpeg

IMG_7845.jpeg

IMG_7832.jpeg

IMG_7825.jpeg

IMG_7746.jpeg

IMG_7734.jpeg

IMG_7567.jpeg

IMG_7546.jpeg

IMG_7467.jpeg

IMG_7442.jpeg

IMG_7421.jpeg

IMG_7420.jpeg

IMG_7378.jpeg

IMG_7289.jpeg

IMG_7247.jpeg

IMG_7169.jpeg

IMG_7167.jpeg

IMG_7160.jpeg

IMG_7148.jpeg

IMG_7141.jpeg

IMG_7011.jpeg

IMG_7079.jpeg

IMG_7105.jpeg

So many great empties, @gonerogue! I wish B&BW would bring back the Coco Shea Honey line- the scent of that one is divine. 

Wow!! @gonerogue impressive!! @gonerogue 

@gonerogue  Great job! So many great products you finished! 

@gonerogue Winston <3! I'd love to hear about the clay mask.

great job with your empties! @gonerogue 

@gonerogue Wow awesome job! That's an impressive set of emptires, how are you liking the Vegamour GRO Hair Serum for Thinning Hair 1 oz / 30 mL ? I ordered some recently during the VIB Sale but it has yet to arrive.

@QueenMarceline  I used it in conjunction with minoxidil and my hairdresser commented on how much thicker and healthier my hair was this time around compared to a few months ago. It’s hard for me to see the difference since I see my hair everyday but it sounds like it worked? I bought the whole collection on their direct site last year and used up the gummies, serum and shampoo and conditioner. The only thing I didn’t care for was the exfoliator but everything else from the line was fine.

@gonerogue Thank you, sounds like it was a winner. I got the set with the vitamins, very excited to try them both out. 🙂

@QueenMarceline  Oh I really hope you like the gummies! Those were the tastiest biotin gummies I’ve ever tried ❤️

@gonerogue Oh good to know, maybe that'll help me remember to take these regularly haha!

AmazIng job emptying everything @gonerogue! That’s quite a lot of products!

Wow, that's sooo impressive @gonerogue You cleared out sooo many! 🎉  🙌

Which one most impressed you this month the most?

Oh man what a tough question. I would say the Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Bronzer Hoola Lite Bronzer  was impressive by lasting as long as it did. I think I started using it 2 years ago and barely hit pan. The other one was the Glow Recipe Mini Watermelon Glow PHA + BHA Pore-Tight Toner 1.35 oz/ 40 mL . They discontinued my favorite toner so I decided to get this trial size to see how my skin liked it and I actually really liked it. I left a review for it already and will be getting the full size once I run out of my second trial toner.

I really love and enjoy that toner too @gonerogue I recommend it to alot of people. 😉 Its such a treat to the face. 🍉

How do you use your bronzers if I can ask?

I just started adding them into my routine and I'm curious to hear how everyone works it into thier routines. 

10,781 Replies
testing