cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

I hope you don't experience or go through a reaction again @Cissy63, but if you do hopefully you can narrow it down. 🤞

@Cissy63  great job with empties and declutters! I really have to step it up with decluttering more, lol

@caitbird  Thank you! I’m not as good as I could be with decluttering 😔. Even if I haven’t used something for sometime, I so hate to part with it.  Now even though something in that palette made my eyes water, I kept thinking, “ I paid good money for this, do I really need to let it go?”   I think it’s a sickness. The Love of All Beauty Products “ sickness 😘

@Cissy63  oh man, I definitely know that feeling! I just feel guilty about wasting anything, especially if I paid for it. But I guess I just have to think about it in terms of, I'm not going to get my money back now either way, so is keeping it really going to make me happier? Anyway, it's a work in progress 😅

Wow, @Cissy63, you made it through a LOT of stuff.

@CookieGirl1  For sure!

@Cissy63  Great job!! 

@ather  Thanks!

Nice job 👍 @Cissy63 

@lmaster  Thank you!

November empties!

IMG_1012.jpeg

 Same as my foils my empties are a letdown also! Both are great but I have other favs in both categories! 

@ather Great job! At least you know there are better items out there and you did not waste 😊

@Mellmars1185  I agree!

Always good to work through full size products @ather! Now I'm curious to know what your favorites are in both these categories?

@itsfi  I agree. Not bad. I enjoy both but my favs in those categories are Rhode peptide glazing fluid and Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask + Moisturizer

I like how the Rhode makes my skin look and feel! Moisturized! And I like how jet leg makes my skin so plump. It also absorbs better in my opinion! 

What are your favs in those categories?

So sorry I'm just now getting back to this @ather. Meant to respond earlier and then I forgot which thread this was in. Let's see, for serums, I really like the EADEM Milk Marvel Dark Spot Serum with Niacinamide and Vitamin C 1 oz/ 30 mL and the Rhode Glazing Fluid - in fact, the two combined make quite the dynamic duo for me. 💖 

Oh, the mask one is a hard one. There are a lot of good ones, wash off and sheet masks, alike. Clarins Cryo-Flash Instant Lift Effect & Glow Boosting Face Mask 2.5 oz / 75 g is a current (and recent) favorite - softening, plumping, hydrating, cooling and some firming too. For pesky pimples, my standby's are innisfree Super Volcanic AHA Pore Clearing Clay Mask 3.38 oz / 100 ml or Tatcha The Clarifying Clay Mask Exfoliating Pore Treatment 1.7 oz/ 50 mL. Sheet masks, so many out there to choose from - most of the Etude 0.2mm Air Therapy Masks are good by me. I'm also a fan of the most of the masks by JMsolution. At Sephora, Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin™ Cream-Infused Mask 1 Mask / 1 Mask is a gift for dry and dehydrated winter-weary skin.

@itsfi  I do love a good dynamic duo!!! Sounds like the Eadem and the Rhode are perfect! 

The Claire’s cryro mask is on my next list to buy! But I need to get through what I have first! I do love the innisfree Super Volcanic AHA Pore Clearing Clay Mask 3.38 oz / 100 ml  I have one that’s a backup to my other clay mask! That reminds me I need to do a clay mask soon!!! I also did a sheet mask the other night and I was looking at the JM Solution ones I had in stock and I agree they are in my favs! 

I agree, now that they have been finished I hope that you'll have fun with some thing better. 😉💕 @ather Great work!

@CynthieLu  Thank you! I agree 100%

@ather  great job! At least now that you've gone through these you can move on to favorites you like better?

@caitbird  I agree! Opens up space for more loves!

10,781 Replies
testing