cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

@Samtian  Great job!!! Yay for passing your goal! I struggle with giving a category. I should work on that better! 

Awesome job @Samtian !

@makeitup305 Thank you!

Sounds like you reached your goal and then some @Samtian! Amazing!

@JoSometimes I did, thank you!

Congratulations @Samtian you hit amazing numbers this year. 🎇🎊

@CynthieLu Thank you so much!

@Samtian yay for making your goal!  Great job on all of your Empties 🙂

@CookieGirl1 Thank you!!!

@Samtian, you not only met your goal, you lapped it a few times! That's marvelous! You know, maybe it's just me, but I look at it as a plus if your destashes year over year is less than the previous one - to me, it means you are being better or more savvy with your purchases (and not purchasing everything you want to) and thus, have less to pass along or remove from your inventory. So, 2 less is a huge win in my mind. 

I'm also impressed you set an empties goal. I give myself a 'thumbs up' just for remembering to keep my empties. Hahaha! 

@itsfi Thank you! I wish that was the case, but my pan it numbers for next year disagree lol!

You did awesome!! @Samtian 

@lmaster Thank you!

Empties!

This is probably all I'm going to have before the year is over. Gosh 2024 is right around the corner now. Great job this year everyone. I loved reading about what your using, what your loving and why things maybe didn't work out with a product or two. See you all here next year. 🎉

1000009840.jpg

The roundup:

I'm so embarrassed I used the Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta® Universal Daily Peel Pads backwards, I was like this is doing nothing.. lol.😅 I am shaking my head at myself for wasting it.  

SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Face Mask Grapefruit was a yes. I had bright glowy skin after using this. Bonus, I had a deep pimple for a few days, this mask brought it out, maybe a coincidence but that was also a perk. 😉 ( @TeamBIC  thank you again! 🩷💚)

Keys Soulcare Daily Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 1.69 oz / 50 mL was pretty ok. There are other spfs I like a lot more. I won't be repurchasing.

Living Proof No Frizz Conditioner was a miss for me, it didn't perform well on my hair. Thier Full line is my hair HG. I bought this to experiment with thier other lines.

Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid is amazing 😍 I would love too get this one full size. It hydrated my dry skin and left me with a magical glow. I loved this for a daytime moisturizer. 

Revitalift Eye Cream was ok. It didn't make a big impact to my area. There were not really results that I could see other than keeping my skin hydrated. Not a repurchase.

Skinfix Barrier+ Foaming Clay Cleanser 5 oz/ 148 mL is a love. I would rebuy this. It's a cleanser that removes makeup, dirt etc.. and safe for my skin if I'm having a flare up. 💙💙

Benefit Cosmetics Mini BADgal BANG! Volumizing Mascara Mini Intense Pitch Black – 0.14 oz/ 4 g Was just ok for me.  Overall, too thick and a little heavy for my lashes.

Lise Watier Mini 24 Hrs Glam Intense Mascara I really loved this and the style of the wand. I would get this again. It separated my lashes without clumping, and coated them all so evenly with great definition. The look of my lashes and the feel after was just right.🤩

@CynthieLu I'm going to have to check out the Skin Fix.  My SO is a guy who pretty much uses a bar of ivory for everything and anything skincare related.  I've been slowly getting him into using a moisturiser and serum from Skin Fix... maybe once or twice a week lol... baby steps!

@CynthieLu  Great job using so many different products!  Don’t be too hard on yourself about the DDG product.  I tear open foils so often without reading directions.  

I appreciate that @Cissy63 🙏 I have one more of this set I got with a recent purchase. I'm definitely going too slow down and get it right my next try. 😉

@CynthieLu  Great job!!! Oh no. Sorry to hear you used the DDG peel pads backwards! Hopefully you can test them out again! 

It was such a silly mistake @ather 🫣 I'm lucky I actually have 1 more foil of the same. I can redeem myself lol. 

@CynthieLu  Yay! Can’t wait to hear how it goes! 

Awesome job @CynthieLu !

10,744 Replies
testing