cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

Indeed @missjeanie 😆 It was a lot of door handles / door knobs, some of those hand and foot warmer packs and one lip product. That’s not my usual ratio of purchases. 😝 

IMG_3316.jpeg

All the mascaras were good. I enjoyed them. The Tula eye cream was good but I probably wouldn’t repurchase. The packaging is kind of bulky. I enjoyed both the No. 9 and the Function of Beauty hair mask. The Shani Darden was moisturizing but it pilled like crazy. It’s half full so I might just use it as a hand cream. I liked the scent of both candles.

@makeitup305 Excellent empties. It is good to know you liked the Olaplex 9. I have a sample at home I haven't tried yet.

@Mellmars1185 It's not as rich as the No.6 but I still found it to be hydrating. I liked it layered with other stuff too, it wasn't too heavy.

@makeitup305  Nice job!  I’m a fan of the hair mask too!

@Cissy63 my only complaint about the hair mask is the smell. It's quite intense!

Excellent job @makeitup305 

Thanks @lmaster !

Great job! I really like the B&BW sugared snickerdoodle scent @makeitup305 .

@faeriegirl it's really yummy. You'd probably like the Merry Cookie also, they have similar vibes.

That’s too bad about the hand cream but great repurpose plan @makeitup305 !

@itsfi I was disappointed but oh well! Can't have too much hand cream these days lol

IMG_2783.jpeg

 Herbivore cloud cream - I didn’t particularly love this.  I found it didnt do much for hydrating my skin so it got used up as a body lotion. 
Ole toner- love this!!  I was just clearing out some minis but I have multiple full sized waiting to be loved.  Even if I’m not giving myself a full face wash in the morning I will used this to wipe and freshen my skin.  
SR Good Genes- this gets immediate replacement everytime now.  Nothing really compares to Good Genes.  

@heartsmyface Excellent job! I remember you talking about Good Genes in the past. I have a mini I should give a try again.

@heartsmyface  Yes SR Good Genes is excellent!

Great job!! @heartsmyface 

@heartsmyface Ooh wow great collection of empties!

@heartsmyface I feel the same way about Sunday Riley Good Genes All-In-One AHA Lactic Acid Treatment .  I've tried other "dupes" in the past but they're never quite the same so like you, I've just realized that Good Genes just needs to be a staple in my arsenal.

@CookieGirl1  Exactly!  I’ve tried hard to find a replacement cause, well, the price point as a permanent staple is higher than I enjoy, but i am resigned to my fate. 

@heartsmyface Good Genes is really nice. My skin usually doesn't love acids but it does pretty well with that one. Farmacy Green Clean and the Tower 28 are also loves.

@makeitup305   Farmacy is the best!  I have moved on to the Peach one after forever of trying to get through all the other open ones.  

10,781 Replies
testing