cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

@lmaster I had some FOMO about not picking up the Farmacy trio of Green Clean this past holiday season.... You're making me think I did the right thing with the herbal/floral of the Chamomile Rose Latte.  My original reason for passing was this particular scent.  

I tell you what though @missjeanie the vanilla chai 💯 makes up for the rose. I still have one more to try, hopefully it's better as well

@lmaster  You did a great job!

Thank you so much @Cissy63 😊

That Fudge Rounds candle must have smelled soooo good @lmaster! 😍

Ohhhh it's spot on @itsfi 🤤

@lmaster Amazing month of empties! You did a lot of face masks. I definitely need to make time for that. You also finished a lot of full size items! 

Thank you, I have to step up my masking this year @Mellmars1185 I was a slacker most of last year 🤦

Excellent job @lmaster!

Thank you!! @faeriegirl 

2024- 14/100- started strong and faltered this last half of the month lol. 
2024- 3 Destashes

Love. Mr Loba not pictured- it's a lobster bath bombLove. Mr Loba not pictured- it's a lobster bath bomb
Love-
*GlamGlow Thirstymud- Very hydrating and smells good. Even lasts into the next night.
*Sephora Charcoal Nose Strip- Ah I love these so much. Pulls gunk out and doesn't hurt.
*Mr. Loba Loba Bath Bomb
*Sprite Lip Balm

jan ok.jpg

Ok-
* Commodity Magnolia- Smelled good but went bad.
*farsali Rose Gold Elixer- Skin looked nice, but smelled bad. Probably from being old.
* Honey Foot Mask- Moisturizing for 12 hours.- not pictured

Jan no no op.jpg

No Opinion-
Laneige Water Bank Serum- Love the thicker formula. Only a sample so no idea how well it works for me.

N.O.-
* Sephora Cucumber Hand Mask- Very strong smell. Left hands very very sticky. And only slightly softer, which didn't last long.
* Karuna Revivify + Eye & Cheek Mask- Horrible fit. Didn't notice anything.
* Cala Foot Mask- Moisturizing- Dried feet out.
*Origins Plant Eye Cream- Hydrating but nothing else it claims.
*MUFE HD Skin Booster- Dried instantly. Too dry. Almost painful.
*farsáli Volcanic Elixir- left skin red for over 24 hours.

Jan Destash.jpg
De-stash-
*Becca Moonstone Perfector x2- Did not work with my skintone. Made my skin look dirty and went into pores in a bad way.
*Tyra Beauty Staycation Blush- pretty base color and formula, but way to glittery for me.

Great job!! @Samtian 

@Samtian  Oh my those NO products sound 🤑. But you really did go through a bunch this month!

@Samtian  Wow you went through so many things!  Great job 😀

@Samtian Excellent empties! Have you ever tried the Biore nose strips? If so how do you find the Sephora ones compared? Sorry to hear about the foot mask and the MUFE skin booster.

@Mellmars1185 Thank you! Yes I've tried the Biore. I like the Sephora ones much better! Biore is painful for me. The only downside is Sephora you only get one for $3 usd, and you can get a whole pack of Biore for like $9-12 usd. 

@Samtian Thank you! I will have to give them a try 😊

Great job @Samtian!

@faeriegirl Thank you!

@Samtian Great empties to start the new year... but this clip board.... why have I not seen one before??? It's fabulous!  

@missjeanie Thank you! That brand Clementine Paper Inc I think, has the cutest stuff! I found this at TJ Maxx a few years back. 

10,781 Replies
testing